New Restores updated every now and then...

Well i been really busy with life and I still do restores just not as often as id like well i did these today and hopefully ill have more pairs to sharewith yaw a little bit later.

AFTER

:wow:
eek.gif
S A C R A M E N T O K I N G S

that was verry nice repair my man great work
looking for: wheat bison dunk, stash af1 hi, red supreme blazers, courir, sea crystal, size 10 pm me

great work man. keep it coming.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Great work, but how does it all hold up if worn after restoring?
ST. LOUIS RAMS

if i ever need a restore, i'm definitely emailin you. the work you did on those nasty TB III "customs" was insane
THE WORLD IS YOURS​

crazy work.. nice... btw, what kind of glue u used to restrore the CG XIs?
Indohan

BAPESTAR!!!!
Been trying to get at you for a minute! I've got a couple pairs of '94 cement 3's that can use your magical powers.
PLEASE get back at me if you can help me out!
peace
P

very dope, you got mad skills, i wanted to touch up my blk & tb3s with white and black paint, any suggestions?

Amazing! You have powers man. Those CG XI look new. I may need some help with some shoes sometime. :wink:
wink.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

if i have a hole in my black/chrome 8's, do you think it's fixable?

i'll try to post pics later.
PATRIOTS​

Quote:
hey bapestars, can you create me some cement IIIs out of some Pure IIIs? I have a DS pair of pure IIIs and was looking to make them into customed cement IIIs? let me know if thats possible. thanks!!

its some what possible but im not good at customs just cleaning

do you only do Jordans? I've got a pair of Air Zoom GP III in the black/neon colorway that need some touching up....also got a pair of Jordan Team 1s in the UNC colorway. Great stuff by the way....hence the inquiry.
HEAT SEEKER
-Fed Town Featherweights (4-2)-
-Puget Sound Crab People (5-1)-

man those restorations on the bred 11's look fresh. how did you get the PL to unrinkle?
Word!

got new stuff to work on

/\/\/\/\/\
im glad i took that picture see that black junk in the middle ? what the hell is that ? These have been restore before and all that stuff has to go !

so as i take off all the junk i see the midsole has damage that was coverd by globs of paint

you midsole should be clean and smooth if not then someone has prolly tried to restore them

if you got scuffs and bumps like these
:frown:
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom