New Retro Blk/Red IV's - look plain wrong.

Trust me, I have 2 pairs of '99 black/red 4's as well as the white/blacks and they look NOTHING like that! The shape is reminiscent of themilitary's and Mars...flatter, longer, and CRAPPIER! Let's just pray in the name of all that is Holy and true that that abomination is NOT what isgoing to be released.
peace

Originally Posted by Airjaded

why is everyone jumping to conclusions about a shoe that has only been confirmed on paper...you guys are all basing your opinions on a split second image of a shoe you "think" might be in the countdown package..silly kids. Put down the kool-aide.

we are speculating based on recent history of retro iv production models. i dont believe drawing conclusions from this evidence is off base.

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Trust me, I have 2 pairs of '99 black/red 4's as well as the white/blacks and they look NOTHING like that! The shape is reminiscent of the military's and Mars...flatter, longer, and CRAPPIER! Let's just pray in the name of all that is Holy and true that that abomination is NOT what is going to be released.
peace
That's exactly why I hope JB doesn't pull a fast one with this bull crap design. I wasn't fortunate enough to cop any of those 99's soI gotta stick to the recent 4's, and the only 4's I have are the joints from 2006. The shape is sickening...but I bought because overall the 4 is agood model. Just figures the manufacturer (Jordan Brand) doesn't believe in accurate representations of their OG counterparts anymore.
mad.gif

Everyone needs to just CHILL!!! These are NOT samples for the upcoming packages they were a 1 off for the Katrina auction!!!! Just relax and wait for thesample pics to come out in the next couple months...

Use common sense please ppl. They were only to show the full of line of Jordan to advertise the success that Jordan has given Nike over the years. that doesnot mean they are releasing. The Concords were shown as well, does that mean they are gon be in the coundown pack? NO!!! Why? B/c Space Jams were alreadyconfirmed. Don't believe everything you see on tv......

^^^ The Black Cement IV's have been CONFIRMED as being in the packs.... BUT... These are not the samples of what will be in the packs!!!

hmmm.one of the best colorway... but if the quality is the same with my mars 4..midsoles are cracking!!.
sick.gif

ill wait on if this is the one that comes out and see....that just looks like a large size old prototype or something....size 13 more than liekly

Cyprus, I think I read that they did lose the molds up to the VII I believe, I'm not sure, can anyone else confirm?

WHY IS ERRYBODY BASHING THEM NOW, ONCE FOLKS SEE THEM IN STIZZLES(STORES) THEY MIGHT PURCHASE EM'
THE 4'S ARE COOL DEPENDING ON THE COLOR THATS RELEASED

Back
Top Bottom