New Retro Blk/Red IV's - look plain wrong.

Might pick them up, might not... need better pics first. I don't care if they're bred iv's if they look like crap. I'll just wear my 99'sto death!

and 1 more thing...hose are not goin to look da same w/o the nike air on the back so if these really are released WITHOUT NIKE AIR onthe heel they will look like plain ol' ebay bootlegs...

6prxtx.jpg

that is HORRIBLE.....who da hell do i have to slap to have that changed?

No Nike Air just as i thought lol. I better get me a second pair of '99 retros before the price gets even higher. These will def. elevate the value of the'99 retros. Looks like i won't be copping unless i can get them separate. I thought this year would be a flashback of the '98-'00 retro daysbut i guess not. This is another package i can cross off my list
tongue.gif

I am willing to pay extra if JB has to give Nike more money to put NIKE on the back of these. I will get them regardless but....... I hate JB

it's funny that only 5% of people will know what's wrong with the new shape and even less than that will have the Originals. trust me when i say thatthe OG's make these look like these belong in a special ed school with the rest of the kids wearing these new versions.

JB made it very clear with these new iv's that they only give a damn about making as much money from the hype of releasing retroes without the retroquality. what's even more funny is that all the people eating these up don't know any better cuz its been so long that they never even seen an actualretro of these iv's.

^^^i am so offended with these iv's.

for those that question how good Nike made jordans back in the day you could just look at the titanium XX3's and imagine that every shoe that was made backthen were put together just as good...

if you were smart you should just buy the fakes that are out now which are less than half the price of these and actually LOOK BETTER!!!!!

like you said..you'll be rockin 99's..so rock'em..all retros are essentially replicas of the original anyways..I'm 34 years old and proud tosay," i remember way back when"...just happy to see a replica of shoes that will never be duplicated. People feel like they have to berrate JB..comeon man, stop the whinnin'. Ya'll sound like some dang old ladies. Go look up capitalism in the encyclopedia. wait for it...wait for it...

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

those look like fakes
smh.gif
I wish I could find some variants that looked that good. By the way, how exactly does a shoe "look" fake. I thought variants were determinedby whether or no they're authentic, not by how they look. It always baffles me when people say the pea pods and anthracite VIII's "look"fake.

that's why I stay away from the JB forum, everytime I get excited hoping that they'll put out a true retro AJ...I leave utterly disappointed. theCarmines and these....oooh what could have been
frown.gif

fakes are determined by the shape being different from the original shape of the jordan shoe and the colorways that were never produced by jordan. all of thesefunky different colorways were started by variant companies and the customers eating up all the colorways. jordan jumped on the band wagon during 2003 and eversince then Jb came out with all the colors of the rainbow that made them look like they joined the gay parade in san francisco.

once everyone wastes their +$350 on this pack and finds $35 BRED IV's that look closer to the OG's than the $350 versions JB will have more peoplestaying away from their brand.

OH well, more money for me to save. i just want to see how the BRED XVIII's are gonna look like....

Back
Top Bottom