New Retro Blk/Red IV's - look plain wrong.

it aint that serious lol...no nike air?so
if they did that i THINK alot of people with og's would be upset
ne shape but none the less they comin out again
if you dont like em go buy some from 99
no ds tho' taha

I have no Idea why this thread was allowed to be stretched to 8 pages.

I go on NT everyday hoping that some official announcement will be made about these specific shoes. Can someone please provide some sort of confirmation of arelease date?

i usually dont mind the jumpman but damn those just look awkward without the nike air. id probably cop though and have my jeans cover the jumpman.

I never can get over the hypocrites.

Did anyone out there think that any of the pack shoes were going to be dead on with the Originals?

You're stupid if you believed that.

And if you want you're old, original Jordan's back, you should probably quit wasting money on these packs and take the money and hit-up Radio Shackinstead for tubes and resistors and s***, then start building a time machine so you can go back and get them all in original form, and when you're donedoing that, do something more useful, like stopping 9/11 from happening and actually warning people about Katrina.

This site gets worse and worse every day, hence why I come here less and less. Most of the OG heads and folks that been around for some time all feel the same.

Peace...anyone want my soapbox?

these are so off from the originals these don't deserve to be called IV's. just because jb releases something with the same colorway and style theybrainwash people to believe that these are the retro of the original when in actuality it is far from it.

when jb came out with this so called iv in this shape they first introduced it as the mars then everything else came along. well the only reason these are theshape they are in now is because it is more expensive to produce the original shape with the poor material not able to hold it together for very long.

for those that want to cop these fine. but it is a fact that these are not what the iv's were back then but a very poor version of them with a "RAPEME PLEASE!" price tag.

Originally Posted by slept on

I have no Idea why this thread was allowed to be stretched to 8 pages.

I go on NT everyday hoping that some official announcement will be made about these specific shoes. Can someone please provide some sort of confirmation of a release date?

These are dropping in the IV/XIX pack coming out in July!!!! But these are NOT, I repeat ARE NOT pics of the shoes ACTUALLY releasing!!! These are pics ofthe shoes from the Katrina Auction and not a production run shoe!!!!

The 4's will be copped....they look good to me
grin.gif

the thing that is really stupid about all of this is that half of NT wasnt even around when the OG's dropped all they know about OGs is pictures not manyrocked them and knew what they were wearing when they dropped. then 1999 came around only some of NT knew what they were. people go by pictures and what otherpeople say. i owned the 1999 retro black and red IVs yes they were really nice. but they wernt that diffrent from the 06 OG retros. yeah the shape was a littleoff same with the netting but hell at lease you had a OG colorway. most of the 99 retros are starting to break down so why not just sell them and get new pairs? who cares about nike air and big air bubbles when most of you wernt there to have them. just be happy we got another chance to have them around 10 yearslater.

the thing that is really stupid about all of this is that half of NT wasnt even around when the OG's dropped all they know about OGs is pictures not many rocked them and knew what they were wearing when they dropped. then 1999 came around only some of NT knew what they were. people go by pictures and what other people say. i owned the 1999 retro black and red IVs yes they were really nice. but they wernt that diffrent from the 06 OG retros. yeah the shape was a little off same with the netting but hell at lease you had a OG colorway. most of the 99 retros are starting to break down so why not just sell them and get new pairs ? who cares about nike air and big air bubbles when most of you wernt there to have them. just be happy we got another chance to have them around 10 years later.

Exactly. Most of these cats just talking noise. I remember when my uncle stepped off the plane with a pair of the OGs on....I almost fell over.

Originally Posted by na penny 89

the thing that is really stupid about all of this is that half of NT wasnt even around when the OG's dropped all they know about OGs is pictures not many rocked them and knew what they were wearing when they dropped. then 1999 came around only some of NT knew what they were. people go by pictures and what other people say. i owned the 1999 retro black and red IVs yes they were really nice. but they wernt that diffrent from the 06 OG retros. yeah the shape was a little off same with the netting but hell at lease you had a OG colorway. most of the 99 retros are starting to break down so why not just sell them and get new pairs ? who cares about nike air and big air bubbles when most of you wernt there to have them. just be happy we got another chance to have them around 10 years later.

the 06 retro iv durabuck isnt similar to the 99 and it isnt even close.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by na penny 89

the 06 retro iv durabuck isnt similar to the 99 and it isnt even close.

yes it is...compare da black V's to 99 IV's...i can argue its actually better.

Back
Top Bottom