New Retro Blk/Red IV's - look plain wrong.

Originally Posted by Cyprus Sinner II

I don't understand why they bother changing the mold at all...

Did they lose it and had to make another one?

Does Jordan Brand not own the rights to the original Nike shoe molds?

Or is this their way to 'respect the OG shoeheads' by changing the mold so the originals keep their value?

JB really makes some confusing decisions as far as the direction they take their products.

People liked them how they were, leave the damn shoe alone. Stop with all these stupid gimics.

What makes these any different than fakes?

It's a bad copy of the original with crappy quality.

Only difference is JB officially releasing these and charging more.
pimp.gif

Well said.

NOBODY CARES MORE THAN 75% ON HERE WILL BUY IT.

I would like for once see this pair/package not being bought in high demand, but that will never happen.

What sickens me is that newbs that don't know a thing about Jordans will call the 99 retro version, OG IV's. @+%% with that!!! Even though they haveNike Air on the back, they will never be OG J's.

And for the record, I'm happy with my worn but completely wearable 99 retro blk cement iv's. Fk that garbage that's coming out.

if you think i would disgrace my grails and put on these version shaped iv's on my feet you are SERIOUSLY trippin hard!!!!!!!!!!it was bad enough to acceptthe payless leather on the mars but to disgrace one of the baddest shoes to come out of the jordan line up is truely wrong. and for anyone to wear thesethinking they are tight gets a welllllllllll deserved
smh.gif

It pains me in a way, because as of yesterday's Jordan/Nike broadcast MJ sits up there and makes it seem like Jordan Brand focuses in on quality but putsout these horrendous knockoffs. I know this is a sample pair here, but still, I think this sample pair alone conveys how JB feels about it's sneakers andcurrent consumers. If you're a loyal consumer to something you expect a reputable high quality product. I'm getting to a point where I don'tsupport Michael Jordan. I respect the man, but I've always loved and respected the shoes since the day the first Jordan was released.....obviously MichaelJordan and his group of $*% clowns couldn't care less about them now.

Originally Posted by 1torock2tostock

Makes no sense to me all youll dissing em and you still gonna copp

true.

not me though. i passed on the mars and the military 4s. i hate how they 4s be lookin now.

i don't think there has ever been a jordan retro that kept the same shape/mold/proportions of the original...which is a shame...i'm sure years fromnow, jordan brand will find a way to butcher xx3 retroes somehow

i don't know why but i thought all of those shoes looked decent to me, just because everything isn't exactly onpoint it still commemorates one that wasamazing and i don't get why you would ever want to release the same exact one with everything the same.

Personally, I could give a sh!# about the little petty changes they made. I've been without a pair of these for about 7 years now and I'll take themhowever. These were my first pairs of J's ever back when they first came out in 89'. Copped them again in 99' and I'll be doing it again in08' (hopefully). Me not worried about the little tings.

No complaints on the retro 3's over here. or the V's.

Also did we get an official confirmation that these are even coming out? If not can someone please lock this thread.

hmmmm i dont know about these joints. they better not be over priced... oh wait they all are

no matter how elongated the shoe looks...its still quite fiery. but when you compare to the OG's and even the 99 retroes, oh man. the price tag on the packjust makes it even worse

+@*# inflation

NO NIKE AIR?!?

THAN THESE ARE NOT THE AIR JORDAN IV!!! NOT THE SAME!!!

OH YEA AND CHARGE US AN EXTRA 50 BUCKS!!!

JB GIVE US WHAT WE WANT!!!!!
IMG_1270.JPG

Back
Top Bottom