New Review Website: www.court-critic.blogspot.com

shaikhnbake10

Banned
Whats up guys!
I just wanted to inform everyone about my new blog where I'll be reviewing kicks as well as posting some money saving tips from time to time. Be sure to check it out when you get a minute. I'll be adding at least one new review every week so be sure to stop by often to check it out. If you have any comments or suggestions about the reviews, please pm me or post them in this thread.

The website is: www.court-critic.blogspot.com

Thanks!!!!

a good start.

you could have gone more in depth from a techology standpoint.

also the lbj iv uses a glass fibre plate instead of a carbon fibre one.

overall not bad tho.
Clutch.

Nascar and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

^^thanks for the suggestion (and correction).

I'll keep that in mind when I write my next review.

Very nice! I agree with Clutchshooter, a more in depth review from a technology standpoint would be awesome! IMO you could also compare the shoe you're reviewing with previous models or with other shoes! And I would really like to have a detailed cushioning analysis!!!
Thank you for the reviews and keep up the good work! The more shoes you review the better you become!

Question: how are you financing your shoe purchases? A review a week is going to add up.

If you're not reviewing up to date shoes, to tell the truth a review of the (for example) the air zoom generation isn't exactly needed as there are many around the net , nor would such a review be super relevant.

Quote:
Very nice! I agree with Clutchshooter, a more in depth review from a technology standpoint would be awesome! IMO you could also compare the shoe you're reviewing with previous models or with other shoes! And I would really like to have a detailed cushioning analysis!!!
Thank you for the reviews and keep up the good work! The more shoes you review the better you become!
:lol:
laugh.gif
2rpfsja.gif
Clutch.ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

I already own a lot of the shoes that I have been reviewing. I know it's not relevant to review older shoes, but I will be anyway just for kix. The majority of the reviews I plan on doing will be on newer shoes. And I do plan on reviewing whatever shoe wins the poll that I currently have up. Every month I will post a poll of 5 kicks that the readers would like to see reviewed and at the end of the month, I will review the winning shoe. Thanks for checking it out!

good review. got more into the tech this time.

a good idea would be to also research some of the designers and design cues for the shoe.
Clutch.

Nascar and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

Back
Top Bottom