New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

as long as the thread get updated, im cool with this one being the main season thread

Just like my fellow Laker fans I can't wait for the season to start. For some reason I think people are gonna be surprised at Kobe this year. Judging from his demeanor in the olympics I think he knows his time is winding down and I think he's going to be more than fine with the fact that Nash is going to be helping him carry the load as the main ball handlers on the team. It seems like he understands that if he gets easier buckets, the more fresh he'll be at the end of the season.

DJO looks legit.
Hope he lands the full-time PG back up role.
He's from North Carolina of course he looks legit lol, but I hope he gets a legit shot cause dude can flat out ball and his shot has come along way since watching him in high school when I was in middle. Happy for dude.

I said this back when we drafted him, DJO has that James Harden hybrid type of game. Now I'm not saying his ceiling is Harden, but you can see the similarities in their playstyles............skill set is another question, can't really comment on that yet

Back
Top Bottom