New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

Lol at Kobe possibly sabotaging this thing by talking +!%@ last season to Dwight's fragile !$!. Pretty sure Bynum wants his own team so him signing an extension shouldn't be a problem and Artest's contract isn't THAT bad he's just guaranteed one more season with a player option. Mitch better offer him.

I just want all this to end! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kookcle

If im Bynum and the trade happens id be mad as hell at Dwight 
laugh.gif

Pretty sure he wont give a damn as long as he's getting paid. He already said he'll play anywhere

sessions > calderon

dead that jose talk, sess would be shinning if he played in TOR too......dont see jose getting busy in hollywood like that.

*IF* we aquire nothing more than dwight this off season, I would assume were automatically top contenders for the title AHEAD of MIA

All indications point to dwight coming here though, don't see why either of them wouldn't sign extensions...both respectively will be handed the keys to the franchise.

It puts dwight in a position to win now, and continue to win in the future, LAL organization is always in the hunt for a title more than its not.

Drew gets to become a true 1st option (probably close to a MAX deal the following year as well) and get his shine on and show everyone what hes really capable of. He'll also most definitely be an ALL STAR for as long as he plays in the east as well.....

Seems like a win win, for now.

Originally Posted by jcmojica24

Make the deal happen Mitch!!!

I think just by bringing the deal back to the table Mitch has done his job. Now it's time for Jim buss to remove bynum from his lap, and make the damn move
Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

I just want all this to end! 
laugh.gif

I'm saying tho
30t6p3b.gif
, either get the thing done, or issue a statement saying that you're not interested

Originally Posted by kobehead

laugh.gif

Pretty sure he wont give a damn as long as he's getting paid. He already said he'll play anywhere
Yup. According to Bynum "Doesn't matter to me (where I play), there's a bank in every city."

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Yup. According to Bynum "Doesn't matter to me (where I play), there's a bank in every city."

This mofo making it easier to be traded.   
laugh.gif

He doesn't care, and what does that tell you about upper management situation??  Jim Buss is crashing this ship hard. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Or maybe he's actually making it harder to be traded if you read that quote from a perspective of a GM who is looking for players and trying to build a franchise for the following many years.

Originally Posted by Hank Scorpio

Lakers haven't been in the news much. Can someone please fill me in on what's going on?

Not to sound like a +$# or anything, but you can just go back like 3 pages to get caught up on what's been goin on(which is pretty much nothing)

I agree w/ Xta.

I think French was talking more from a fan's perspective, though. Like "This dude is making it easier for us to wave at him if he leaves."

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Or maybe he's actually making it harder to be traded if you read that quote from a perspective of a GM who is looking for players and trying to build a franchise for the following many years.

That's true, you have no leverage if a player has that attitude. 
23ska909red02 wrote:
I agree w/ Xta.

I think French was talking more from a fan's perspective, though. Like "This dude is making it easier for us to wave at him if he leaves."

You can read me like a book, that's exactly what I meant.  
smile.gif

As a fan, he makes it easier to not care if he leaves. 

laugh.gif

That's the best attitude to have as a professional athlete.

Fans will hate it, but at least there's no confusion about the reality of the business as far as Bynum is concerned.

Welp...Deron chose BK. Now ball is in our court, Magic want Bynum and we want Dwight; just roll the dice, Kobe and winning should convince him to stay.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Welp...Deron chose BK. Now ball is in our court, Magic want Bynum and we want Dwight; just roll the dice, Kobe and winning should convince him to stay.
Yup just go for it.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Yup just go for it.
Yeah do the damn deal already Mitch !!!
F'in Jim Buss is probably holding up the trade by begging his dad to not trade his pet project 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

That's the best attitude to have as a professional athlete.

Fans will hate it, but at least there's no confusion about the reality of the business as far as Bynum is concerned.

Yup. That's why he's the only Laker I like
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom