New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

In la guys, Marc stein tweeted it too.

Next step is to get rid of steve blake and resign sessions

100x this.. I don't care what it takesHopefully we add Blake to take back Jason Richardson.

woke up from my nap to hear we got Nash..

How the #$@ did we pull this off for only draft picks?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

In la guys, Marc stein tweeted it too.

Next step is to get rid of steve blake and resign sessions

100x this.. I don't care what it takesHopefully we add Blake to take back Jason Richardson.
This.
this trade doesn't mean %#%! till we resign sessions. If we don't guess what? we're STILL OLD!! 

It's a step in the right direction, but let's get real, moves still need to be made. 

point guards still gonna get drive into the lane with ease, but the offense just got better. and only for picks? ain't even mad.

Like I said in the Off Season Thread. Maybe this is a ploy to bring Dwight over here...

Dwight getting passes from Nash, a guy who knows how to feed his big men, might get Dwight to come here and sign that extension...

One can hope...

We got rid of fisher because he couldnt guard a chair and now we got Nash who cant guard his own shadow... dont get it.

We are not younger, more athletic, or better...

Teams will kill us with the P&R even more SMH

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

We got rid of fisher because he couldnt guard a chair and now we got Nash who cant guard his own shadow... dont get it.

We are not younger, more athletic, or better...

Teams will kill us with the P&R even more SMH
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If Sessions isn't back this was a terrible move.

26 yr old PG to 38 year old. And Steve Blake is the backup.

bad trade for the lakers IMO...team keeps getting older, giving up a lot of draft picks which means youth, nash plays 0 defense.

people are hype just because of the name.

Originally Posted by Essential1

If Sessions isn't back this was a terrible move.

26 yr old PG to 38 year old. And Steve Blake is the backup.

i was thinking the same thing so Nash and Sesh could just split minutes. and plus we would get destroyed by other PGs haha

is it possible we could land Dwight still?

Always been a big fan of Nash. He's old as hell but he can still play and he can definitely help this team.

Next move...
nerd.gif

Well now they can keep the ball out of Kobes hands and get some movement and decent pick and roll. I can only see them benefiting from this move. Dont think Sessions is coming back though he wants to start and wont over Nash. 4 draft picks for him is a steal too. They just worse defensively at the PG postion but theyve never seemed to care about that for some reason what with keeping Fisher around for so long.
Thinking playoff time though how does this help them contain Russ West? Nash plays no D and will become his whipping boy.

Back
Top Bottom