New shoe in Joe Strummer Dunk SB low pack

I dunno if this has been posted already but there is going to be another Dunk released called the "Before" dunk and is supposed to replicate the before condition of Joe's now beatup Tele, making the already announced Dunk and "After" edition. Being a total guitar dork (and tech of 6 years) I don't like the Before edition near as much because I don't think it really replicates the sunburst that was the original guitar finish, but that is just me being a nerd. Pics:

nikesbstrummerbeforedunmz5.jpg

Pic comes from Hypebeast

I've been waiting for the "before" dunks.
Ill try to live each day as if it were my last/Whether its content with frowns or laughter/I cant predict the futures holdings/ Therefore, I stick to the present /As if Im mimicking gift wrapper/My body is wrapped around my mind and/Some thoughts never make it to the light/Others, well, they rip through like /Bullets piercing the skin/Meaning, theyll have a painful effect /Sometimes at my expense, not what one expects/At least from AngGeon/My generosity shadows my ill-behavior and thoughts-Ang'Geon Emetrea Jeffrey

when are these dropping ...
WANTED****
ANY DUNK HIGH SZ 11 PLEASE PM ME*****

AIM** bliz562cs**

before > after
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace
WTB: SZ11-11.5 KASHIMA ANTLER AM97, AIR MAX 03 METALLIC RED​

Before looks better..both are nice tho
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

any info on when these are set to release?
been in this game for too long, but love keeps me coming back

I would like the after and just cusotmize it to look like the new york sb dunks if that was there name

shoulda just made the before a tear-away with the after under it.
That would make so much more sense and would tell
the Strummer guitar story a little better imo.

...it's all just hear-say anyway.

I like them both actually.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

Quote:
Joe Strummer is spinning in his grave

Agreed.

Not that this is anything that hasn't been said before, but these packs or shoes that are named after famous people are a joke. I think it's wrong to play on the name of these people, especially ones that aren't with us anymore. It may be seen as a tribute, or whatever, but I think it's sad.

I wouldn't be able to buy these, no matter how I felt about the colorway, simply because of the respect that I have for Joe and his music, from the Clash on... I think if Joe were still around, he would be irate

^^^ It's everybody BUT Nike doing this Strummer marketing. One little whisper about these months ago and it's all the beasts yacking about Joe Strummer.
Don't put it all on the SB guys.

...it's all just hear-say anyway.

Wow, to me its not even close. The after version is the one. I dont care whos name is attached to it. That cracked leather is bad @#%$. And its from the Huf High SB's (one of the best SB's ever). I dont even buy dunks anymore. But I might have to cop these when I see them in person.
Looking for BEAUTIFUL LOSER BLAZER, BLACK / RED 9 or 8.5
I WANT BLK / RED XI's !!

Quote:
I wouldn't be able to buy these, no matter how I felt about the colorway, simply because of the respect that I have for Joe and his music, from the Clash on... I think if Joe were still around, he would be irate
TEAMYANKEES

Back
Top Bottom