** NEW SHOE SPOT OPENING UP IN ALHAMBRA SOLE STAGE JORDAN IV BRED RELEASE**

Foo over charges on everything. Wants like 400 for bred 11 and stuff like that

Yea that guy doesn't have the best prices DB IX's he wants $600 when they goin for $400, for Motorboat Jones he wants $400, Infrared VI (from the pack but just one shoe) he wants $600, I think his Yeezy 2's are $4500

I live fairly close to there and was going to check it out.  I guess I just saved myself a trip!

I've been there, pretty nice pairs on that back wall :pimp:

Not for sale but they're taking offers. It's located right next to attic and across the street from The Boiling Crab

Maybe I'll go when I have nothing better to do.  I guess there is nothing wrong with looking/drooling.

Since they are new, they will probably end up lowering prices and such once they realize their flight club like prices aren't working for them. They have no reputation to be selling at prices like they do!

No way,u must be kidding me. I was there last week and the bred IV for $250 thats not bad.

Remember that Breds XI around $300-$350,which is not bad though.

Are you ******ed. Thats rape price..... looks like u work there judging by your history of posts

Are you ******ed. Thats rape price..... looks like u work there judging by your history of posts
lol
roll.gif
Hes repping his shop. Steep prices there.

For reals. Get this clown outta here with rape prices. Trying to act all slick.

The problem with this store is that when you have inflated prices (like really inflated prices), you lose credibility. When you're a new store, you need to build a customer base. Then, you might have a little leash to higher prices when people start flocking to your store. I understand pricing above retail on some limited releases, but when you start charging double retail on JB 2012 Fires, you lose me as a customer. 

Voice your opinions with your wallet. Don't shop at the store, then he'll be forced to reconsider his prices or he'll just go out of business. I'm all for a business making money, but it seems like this place is out to rape people lol

Stopped by today and what's crazy is he had Phoenix suns foamposite in a FSR for 350 those aren't even expected to drop till next month. I guess I was shocked how a "consignment" store could possibly have them especially with no established Nike account.

They were promoting the store at the dunkxchange lol
Why small companies wanna start a marathon running is beyond me 

Back
Top Bottom