New Sidekick LX 2009/Blade (Pic)

haha. i'm enjoying it.

i dont really like the sidekick os though. =\

i'd probably get a treo

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Man what the hell is facebook and myspace app?

You need an APP just to go on facebook?

Why do yall dudes continue to let T-Mobile jerk yall around like this.
smh ... bet you have a big bad blackberry too ... you can go on any website you want on the sidekick but they created applications for those people who frequent myspace and facebook which allow real time acess to messaging/pictures/etc... so instead of typing in www.myspace.com you just look at your phone and everything is already loaded up for you ..

Wrong as hell. I don't even like Blackberrys. I have an HTC Touch.

roll.gif

The sidekick line isn't really too impressive for me

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Wrong as hell. I don't even like Blackberrys. I have an HTC Touch.
laugh.gif
and youre trying to put down sk users? probably THE WORSTphone on the market for texting/email/messaging ... not to mention one of the laggiest phones ive ever seen ... my friends would just stick for 10 seconds whennavigating around lol ... i think she returned it within 4 days ...

Im not gonna like sidekicks have the TEXT/AIM game on LOCK but sadly that isnt enough reason for me to get a sidekick now a days

Just to let you all know the new sidekick will have more features such as TOUCH SCREEN and its not coming out until fall of this year. I got in touch with mytmobile breezy.

So yea Im in my 20's and I will be copping

Originally Posted by superbness

Sidekicks are fly. I dont know what you all are talking about. The new 2009 hAS GPS turn by turn. The iphone or g1 doesnt even have turn by turn gps. All that the sidekick need is custom apps and touch screen like the iphone and g1 and the sidekick would be doing some serious hurting to a lot of these phones out now..

The 2009 is that deal.. Its slimmer, turn by turn gps, and flush mount keys and its smaller. Mayne only if it had touch screen...

And no sidekicks is for all ages it all depend on the person whos rocking it. When I had my 2008 I was getting mad props off mines. I have the g1 now. But i dunno, if this one can get custom apps and touch screen i am d copping this one

(no #!%$) PREACH SUPERBNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
glasses.gif

^ O YEA I FORGOT... WHEN THIS COMES OUT IM GETTING IT. I have the sidekick LX and this is a BIG UPGRADE from the LX to 2009/BLADE.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i mean id suck daddys teet if i could too lol ... but if you werent youd prolly enjoy the low price/funcionality of the sidekick ...

dude why are you arguin so hard for your sidekick?
laugh.gif

do you work for danger if somethin?

i mean calm down it really isnt that serious.

and off topic, since i dont wanna throw this into the million page thread

mjbetch-how hard is it to get a BB to do all that *%!$?
my boy offered me a curve for basically nothin and i might just get a second phone
nerd.gif

and lets say sidekick aim is 10/10 what do you rate the curves?

Originally Posted by freshhh

dude why are you arguin so hard for your sidekick?
laugh.gif

do you work for danger if somethin?

i mean calm down it really isnt that serious.
again, theres one person who made a somewhat concrete argument against the sk ... everyone else is like "its wack" "looksstupid" "im too old" etc... etc... im not even arguing for the sk at this point, its more against the blind hatred lol ...

^You goin a little too hard with SK chat, if peoplw thinks its wack oh well just leave it the hell alone. The phones ain't that serious. You acting likegrown men are trying to be sitting around texting all day. Man SK better be cutting yo #$@ a damn check or something phones are never that serious.

no but grown men sit around and email all day ... and the sk has the best keyboard by far ... and for your it not being that serious comment, neither is 90% ofthe %$%@ we argue about on NT, doesnt change the fact that its entertaining ...

I don't know if I'll be coppin or not... I have a LX now nd im SICK of it... I really want a blackberry but the data plans are too expensive...

Back
Top Bottom