New Sidekick LX 2009/Blade (Pic)

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

This device is wack. OS is still wack. Just like the other sidekicks I've worked on, there are no new improvements. The least they can do is improve or totally update the OS
why fix the OS when its not broken?
grin.gif

it looks clean, i don't know if ill be copping

the only reason istayed with the sidekickk is aim.

Originally Posted by Late80s

Originally Posted by superbness

Sidekicks are fly. I dont know what you all are talking about. The new 2009 hAS GPS turn by turn. The iphone or g1 doesnt even have turn by turn gps. All that the sidekick need is custom apps and touch screen like the iphone and g1 and the sidekick would be doing some serious hurting to a lot of these phones out now..

The 2009 is that deal.. Its slimmer, turn by turn gps, and flush mount keys and its smaller. Mayne only if it had touch screen...

And no sidekicks is for all ages it all depend on the person whos rocking it. When I had my 2008 I was getting mad props off mines. I have the g1 now. But i dunno, if this one can get custom apps and touch screen i am d copping this one

incorrect the iphone does have turn by turn gps its called telenav. and the g1 is sidekick for people in their 20s.
WRONG. The iphone does NOT have telenav turn by turn gps nor is it built in. I just got ride of my iphone. There has been talks about aapplication for iphone turn by turn but it never went beyond that.

New case same swag. Was my first real phone post 2 way pager era, was hooked on it until the Sidekick 3. Phones still to this day can't match what thatphone does with such ease.

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

This device is wack. OS is still wack. Just like the other sidekicks I've worked on, there are no new improvements. The least they can do is improve or totally update the OS
why fix the OS when its not broken?
grin.gif
Why stick with a limited os that is so difficult to work and develop software for?
indifferent.gif
Silly fanboys. They couldn't even get the littlest of things correctfor this device. There are so many basic handsets these days that can do more than the Sidekicks. Like I said before, same damn phone, just a different body.What's the point? Folks might as well rock their Sidekick 1's and 2's.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom