NEW SNEAKER SPOT -- Tempe / Phoenix

LIFTED, of Portland fame, is opening a second shop in Tempe.

Pre-opening sale starts TODAY from 12-6p

40-75% Dunks, Maxes, Forces from the last 6 months

Store officially opens June 1 with some crazy heat. (IV's, V's, Invisible Woman's to name a few)

Check out their website for more info.

www.getlifted.net

Can we get an address???
Attention PHX:
This is not a regular shoe store!!!
This is actually a SNEAKER "BOUTIQUE" that carries the types of brands that haven't been available to the MARICOPA county EVER BEFORE!!!!!

TEAM DUNKINLO, if your not Dunkinlo your not on the team
Air Jordan 1 Retro Denims /
UNDEATED x CASIO G SHOCK / FILA x SUPREME GEAR
stores.ebay.com/UNDEFEATED-STORE

They got supreme and undftd and stuff?
"In your dreams......" Classic IIIs 23 on the Suns winning the series against the spurs.

^^
I'm in SoCal and haven't been to their shop. But I sent a friend by there and he copped some Penny's and some dunks
I hear they have an ALIFE account!!!
I don't even know a spot in SoCal that sells ALIFE tee's.
My local spot just got all the ALIFE RTFT's and they said they don't know if they'll get the tee shirts!
TEAM DUNKINLO, if your not Dunkinlo your not on the team
PUMA x VAUGHN BODE 2 (black / white) sz. 9 and
UNION NYC opening tee shirts: KAWS 10 DEEP STUSSY ACAPULCO GOLD NEIGHBORHOOD WTAPS and UNDEFEATED!!! and more!!!
stores.ebay.com/UNDEFEATED-STORE

I've been out there twice to visit the spot, closed both times. Store didn't look ready to open Friday on Monday. Any updates?
R.I.P. Tia Marina Dec. 15, 1962 - Apr. 19, 2007
--In our hearts forever!--​

they opening tomorrow (6/1)...not sure about the hours. their number is 480.736.2480
i like to wear my shoes :smile:

I have to work today and have a graduation to attend at 5.

Anyone stop by and check it out?
R.I.P. Tia Marina Dec. 15, 1962 - Apr. 19, 2007
--In our hearts forever!--​

That's a good distance from where I stay.. Ill see what's up though..
TEAM Black & Mild​
the founder:: Mr. Black, lungs that is..
Goooooooooonies​

I'm hittin it up today. I'll repost afterwards.
[size=-10]Spraypaint and ink pens[/size]​

I was there a couple days ago. Nothing too special. Had the Polka Square AM1 and some Pink/White AM1, Denim dunk low, couple pair of the jordan inspired dunks. Still didn't have the credit card machine up and running. Probably would have copped something for the eff of it, but didn't feel like walking to the ATM. Dude said they get shipments in about every week and a half.

Left empty handed but I almost had to body a transient on a bicycle. Damn Mill Ave bums gettin' brave these days. :lol:
laugh.gif
www.myspace.com/goldenteddybr

So who all was there on saturday for the Foam release? How did the release go, was there enough for everybody?

I WAS THERE ON SAT. THERE WAS LIKE 6 PEOPLE IN LINE AT THAT ABOUT IT EVERYBODY GOT THERE SIZE THERE WAS A 8.5 AND A 9 WHEN ALL WAS DONE

I bought a pair of concords off ebay so I passed on the Foam release. Figured my two are good enough. I need to poke my head in there more often even if it's just to say and show support. Us heads just need to get them through the slow summer and once the kids are back in school hopefully they'll be able to release even more goodies.
hose+a=Jos

This is a great spot with nice and very helpful employees and an extremely chill owner . Defineately the best place in town to shop if you are looking for something new and different or for your AF 1's and Jordans . My last 2 pickups from here were the Penny Foams and a pair of Cool Grey AJ 3's I grabbed yesterday just before closing . So if anyone has a chance I would defineately check'em out and I'm sure you'll really like the shop .

^It's behind the Bank of America on Mill Ave. You have to walk behind the bank to get to it, it's not facing the street.
ADAM MARQUEZ IS A HYPEBEAST​

def. a sick sneaker spot. People who aren't too sure, it's worth checking out

Quote:
I'm hittin it up today. I'll repost afterwards.
:nerd:
nerd.gif
CruzAzul
F.C. BARCELONA
EquipoTRIcolor​

I WAS AT THAT BANK AND DIDNT THINK TO LOOK BEHIND IT,,,, RIGHT UNDER MY NOSE.....AAAHMAN!

Back
Top Bottom