NEW SNEAKER SPOT -- Tempe / Phoenix

Quote:
This is a great spot with nice and very helpful employees and an extremely chill owner . Defineately the best place in town to shop if you are looking for something new and different or for your AF 1's and Jordans . My last 2 pickups from here were the Penny Foams and a pair of Cool Grey AJ 3's I grabbed yesterday just before closing . So if anyone has a chance I would defineately check'em out and I'm sure you'll really like the shop

DON'T SEATTLE-IZE PORTLAND

i was in portland on a weekend trip and found lifted. first time in the shop everyone was very chill and friendly. ended up spending the afternoon in there watching a playoff game and felt totally at home and have become good friends with some of the people that work there. i have only seen them give attitude to a few people and i would have done the same thing because those people came in with an attitude and asked some very stupid questions. all in all if you go in there and act friendly they will do the same.

^ i am now one of the so called vips lol

i support 2 shops one here in vancouver canada and lifted , just my 2 cents worth

I THINK IMMA STOP BY ON SATURDAY ROUND 3ISHHH IF U SEE ME GIMMIE A "HIGH5"..LOL

SOOOOOO! I FINALLY MADE IT TO LIFTED AND NOT TO BE A HATER BUT THAT MESS WAS NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING.. I MEAN IT DIDNT EVEN LOOK LIKE A SHOP IT ALMOST LOOKED LIKE A WALK IN CLOSET! I MEAN PROPS FOR OPENING UR OWN SPOT BUT I HOPE IT GETS BETTER IN THE FUTURE!

(YES! I WAS THE 1 WEARING NEW BALANCES)
**I NEVER WANTED TO KILL I AM NOT NATURALLY EVIL**

I DIDNT BUY ANYTHING ALL THEY HAD WAS 3 ALIFE TEES, UNDR-CRWN TEES, AKOMPLICE,NOMAS, AND SOME OTHER RANDOMNESS,,, PLUS THE KIX THEY HAD U COULD PROLLY FIND AT SHEIKS NOTHING REALLY CAUGHT MY EYE...WELL THEY DID HAVE LIKE 10 PAIRS OF PATENT LEATHER AF1S BUT WHO KNOWS WHAT SZ'S THEY HAD LEFT....

(I DONT LIKE AF1S BY THE WAY)

havent made it out to lifted in a couple weeks,since the cool greys dropped.I called last week and they said they were getting a whole new shipment in.So im guessing it wasnt anything worth mentioning.

Demon don't come back without a full update with prices...and pics. :lol:
laugh.gif

Its hot outside...People act a fool when its hot outside...

MAN THAT SHOULDNT BE HARD THE STORE IS TWICE THE SZ OF MY CLOSET... U CAN CATCH A FLICK OF THE HOLE STORE IN 1 SHOT!!! HAHHAHAHAH

yeah get some pics, i've gone twice and bought 3 sneakers from em but I dont want to take a trip if nothins new

takes a while to drive from where I'm at to Lifted (I live 5-10 minutes from Desert Sky)
CruzAzul​
F.C. BARCELONA
EquipoTRIcolor​

hey demonb-ball(oscar) imma be in da spot on friday also... hope they got some heat... what itme u headed up there... if u go b4 me.. hit the celly... so i know if its worth the trip...

went to lifted 2day... took the last pair of black spiz'ikes... and last pair of RA V's both sz 10.. 450 for both... nice deal... other than that.. no real heat... xcept some forces... just got a new shipment of undrcrwn kix... which arent really my style... couple decent undrcrwn tees... nothin really too special... only place in az that i seen had the back to skool pak... coppin the dunks... its a must... ther are blaze in person...

^Those Back to School AM90's were dope. They are the only store in AZ getting the pack. The guy working said that they should also get the Flightposite's that drop next year. I also stopped by Urban Outfitters down the block. They had sizes 9-11 in the AM1's and a FSR run of the Jordan VIII Dunks, both for $50.

6ahflnc.jpg

4v6y2vr.jpg

AZ Mills outlet was ehh. Spotted these in size 7.5 & 8, wasn't really worth the price for me.

6h8i13s.jpg
WOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!

I think I might go again on the weekend, any updates? Did they get any of the Canvas AF1s?

I want to know cause thats a 30+min trip for me..
CruzAzul​
F.C. BARCELONA
EquipoTRIcolor​

theyre having a sale this weekend, lots of shoes for half off, all tees are $15.
i like to wear my shoes :smile:

Back
Top Bottom