NEW SOCAL SUMMIT IDEAS??!?** PAGE 8!

check page 8.

dockwieler beach anyone???

its poppin on the weekends !!
pimp.gif

Hopefully everyone shows up from the last summit.

ill go to costco to pickup some food; sodas, chips, dip, plates and forks..all the easy stuff lol

LAX and BEN are about to gain the weight they lost...and handsome b is gonna eat WELL. $60 for him
laugh.gif

im playing.

we NEED some music.

Put me down Mecks.. Im debating to bring the fam. Wife and kids might wanna roll on a nice day.. So for now put me down for 4. As the date gets closer, I willsee if they are rolling.. THANKS AGAIN..

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

ill go to costco to pickup some food; sodas, chips, dip, plates and forks..all the easy stuff lol

LAX and BEN are about to gain the weight they lost...and handsome b is gonna eat WELL. $60 for him
laugh.gif

im playing.

we NEED some music.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ill try to make it my dude.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

laugh.gif

im playing.

we NEED some music.
laugh.gif
ill be there, i need to get on that ben baller andlax diet though.

Originally Posted by kkblazers03

do yall b/s/t here
still kinda of a noob??
at first i was liek huh?

no dude. this is a summit post. PLEASE only post here if it involves the summit.

you buy/sell/trade in the BUY/SELL forum. and there's requirements to post there so you're not going to be posting there for a while..

goodday.

Originally Posted by kkblazers03

NAW I MEANT IS THERE b/s/t AT THE SUMMIT

im pretty sure theres not but if someone is interested in what you''re selling, you can take it to them there

i'll see if i can make it to the summit this time

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

You guys are already so buddy buddy.
I'd feel like the black sheep.

Not at all, you should definitely come a long. maybe you can even encourage other southern california niketalk females to attend as well. I dont see anyonebeing opposed to that. But seriously im pretty sure the more the merrier, especially for this kind of get together. I might even bring the family out with meon this one. We'll see as the date gets closer.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

You guys are already so buddy buddy.
I'd feel like the black sheep.

Not at all, you should definitely come a long. maybe you can even encourage other southern california niketalk females to attend as well.
Indeed

laugh.gif
ill be there, i need to get on that ben baller and lax diet though.
you and me.

lol this area looks familar, i think i piped some broad here at this park a few years back.

hahah

If your new or never been to a summit this is a good summit to come through to.

Im co-hosting this %!% so if you wanna help instead of just come and eat let us know, I already know handsome b's answer.
Imma feed that kid so many hot dogs hes gonna have nightmares.

Back
Top Bottom