NEW South Park for 3/18/09: The C oon

roll.gif
At the fact that the town acknowledged Professor Chaos and General Disarray.

this ep had its chuckles but it wasn't as funny as you guys think
the ending was lame
the funniest thing in the whole episode was when Butters was answering Mysterion and started to panic.

Season 9 The Losing Edge - now thats how you end an episode
Season 10 Stanley's Cup - now thats an episode

its been kinda lackluster lately IMO
I'll keep watching I hope they haven't peeked...

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Clyde was Mysterion.

That's why he was sleeping when Cartman was giving his $#*+ presentation.
(Craig was the one sleeping) then again i get Clyde and Craig mixed up all the time.
said the same thing. Everyone was bored, but duke was sleep. he was on chaos/butters suspect wall too.

and is that youtube vid posted next weeks episode?
im not gonna watch if it is......
nerd.gif

lol loved the episode

Ending was disappointing

I had a feeling mysterion was the girl...forgot her name....

At first, i thought it was butters...my goodness lol

The ending was awesome! I'm glad they "revealed" who Mysterion is. JF, I think you've misinterpreted the ending. There's no confirmationthere that it was the girl.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

The ending was awesome! I'm glad they "revealed" who Mysterion is. JF, I think you've misinterpreted the ending. There's no confirmation there that it was the girl.

Nah, i thought it was her. Cause she said "who said Mysterion was a boy" or something like that.

I wanted the reveal to be more dramatic. It was sort of like....."oh"....LOL i don't even know who that even was!

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

The ending was awesome! I'm glad they "revealed" who Mysterion is. JF, I think you've misinterpreted the ending. There's no confirmation there that it was the girl.

Nah, i thought it was her. Cause she said "who said Mysterion was a boy" or something like that.

I wanted the reveal to be more dramatic. It was sort of like....."oh"....LOL i don't even know who that even was!
Nah.. just to throw her name into the mix that's all.. clearly the reveal was meant to be ambiguous for us because most of the South Park kidshave the exact same face..

i LOL'd when the leprachaun parody came up and when cartman quickly punched butters in the face when butters thought cartman was on his side
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom