New Sport: SLAMBALL vol. where in the hell did they come up with this?

moe200069

Supporter
i was bored of watching the Raiders get blasted by the Falcons so i started changing the channel and i found this thing called Slamball.� when and where didthis get started?� it seems like there are no rules to it other than a shot clock and it looks like pure chaos out there. anyone ever seen this before?� i wasreally like
eek.gif
when i saw it...i don't know if i should enjoy or bedisgusted by this basketball x kids astro jumper hybrid.� no matter how crazy the dunks are, i cant take this "sport" seriously.� reminds me of thatthe movie Baseketball

inspired by this?
castle%20slide%20combo.JPG

New Sport: SLAMBALL vol. where in the hell did they come up with this?
about 5 years ago.

Did you hear Obama is running for president? Yeah, he could be the first black president.

AMAZZZZINNG SLAMBALLLL WTHH!?!?!
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

well i just found out this guy was governor
terminator-2.jpg

and
this guy is black and running for president
small_obama_image.jpg

it was on Spike TV when the channel first really dropped.

Did you see that Coach Carter was coaching one of the teams? and Tom Tolbert was calling them?

laugh.gif
alright alright, yall got me with the late passes...i deserve them butthe rock i've been hiding under is called being a college undergrad for the past 4 years.

Damn. Ultimate late pass. Next your you're going to bring up the XFL.

what is this "XFL" you speak of?

sick.gif
i will always hate the XFL for one reason: Jose Cortez (i think all49er fans would agree with me)

no but you really are late on this... about 6 years.

Come to think of it, I've had so many life experiences since this show aired, it's kind of mind boggling how late you in fact are
laugh.gif

alright alright, yall got me with the late passes...i deserve them but the rock i've been hiding under is called being a college undergrad for the past 4 years.
dude, ive been an undergrad for 3 years, but the reason Ive heard of it is because it first came out like my Sophomore year in HighSchool.
laugh.gif

I remember when slam ball was on tv, good stuff. The dunks and fouls were ridiculous

Originally Posted by Nako XL

no but you really are late on this... about 6 years.

Come to think of it, I've had so many life experiences since this show aired, it's kind of mind boggling bottling how late you in fact are
laugh.gif

fixed

061113_dancing_smith_hmed4p.widec.jpg

I dont usually call someone out for being late. But come on dude. You are SIX PLUS YEARS late!!!!!! Jesus.

Back
Top Bottom