New Spot In South Beach Legit??? And Footsoldiers?

Yo guys im from montreal but hit up miami 4-5 times a year. i just came back from there last week and was disappointed that i missed what seemded to be a new spot with heat when my friend sent me this thread of this strore called Soles Inc on 12th Street between Washington and Collins. Well we look through the thread and see all kinds of heat (they even got stash af1 his :wow:
eek.gif
) well we see the next pic with close up of unkles, heinekens and even de la soul his and there FAKE! well i wanna know if anyones hit the place up or had a look lemme know i would appreciate it next trip and well if they are now legit after being exposed then it could be a good spot maybe :\
ohwell.gif
www.hypebeast.com/forum/s...hp?t=34521

The footsoldiers spot is right down the street and across the street from Miami International Sporting Goods (good spot for some OG kicks)...from what I heard footsoldiers is a legit spot...I took a look but didn't go in because it was closing...from what I saw things seems cool...pretty big spot with a decent selection...hope this helps.

It says its in SoBe, not downtown....

Im a local, ive never heard of it. Ill check it out next time im down there and see whats up.
Am Yisrael Chai.
WANTED: SIZE 6 SUPREMES LOWS,please =]. either color.Get at me with anything size 6.

Naw man I've been to Soles Inc. and they R pretty cool over there. It is located on South Beach...In between Washington & Collins off of 12th st. The time I was in there all there product was LEGIT 4 sure. Now those pics in that other forum do look suspect but I dont know why they would be selling fakes....Had to have been a mishap or something because they are legit. Just my take folks but maybe something has changed since the last time I visited them (which was in March)....
...Red, Black, & White chevy
now I'm ridin' Deion...

Soles is a decent place... I call it a 'laughing U turn'... because its eye candy for a quick minute while you step in, but once you find out the prices they are asking for... You'll laugh... then leave..
Aim: Ne0gotenks

Ebay: Ne0gotenks Click Here to See my ebay feedback

Quote:
I call it a 'laughing U turn'... because its eye candy for a quick minute while you step in, but once you find out the prices they are asking for... You'll laugh... then leave..
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
...Red, Black, & White chevy
now I'm ridin' Deion...

Back
Top Bottom