New Spot on NYC Upperwestside

Passed by a new spot on West 72nd between Columbus annd Broadway called WEST. Lots of T's and dope sneaks. Check it

too far out to bother if you need shoes on the west side of manhattan go to harlem or all the way up 3 ave on the east side
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

Not really, spot has a different vibe thats kinda west coast but real official. Everything was MSRP, no BS. Tshirts ranged from No Mas to The Hundreds to WeSC, MIKE23,Crooks etc.

^ Still not worth the trip as I said you want kicks hit harlem not the upper west side

who cares about " The Vibe"
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

I'll check it out, I've got a friend that lives like a block from there, right by the subway station.
TEAMNEWYORKMETSget busy livin or get busy dyin, that's g-ddamn right
EMAIL:DDOTSEVEN@GMAIL.COM

lol i used to work there. dave, the main dude over there is pretty cool to deal with. but management there is a @#%$
TEAMYANKEESSUCK
TEAMNEWENGLANDPATRIOTS​

OK, I'll post this question in this thread because I didn't think it deserved a new topic, but can anyone recommend any spots in NYC? I know there's a ton of them, but spots that are good for AF1s, maybe boutique type spots.

I'll be out there for a few days next month, staying in Queens with a friend(Jamaica, so any spots in that area would be good), but a good portion of my time will be spent in the city. I searched around a little bit and it sounded like Harlem was the place to find kicks, but can anyone give me anything specific?

If there's a thread that already covers this, that would be great.

Thanks.

edited to add, the one spot I know about already is Flight Club NY, but it seems like a lot of there stuff will be the very rare, very expensive type stuff.

Back
Top Bottom