New Steve Nash Nike Commercial

Here it is if anyone cares.

The back story that I heard was that he didn't want to do some big hyped up commercial (like last years AF25 gig) so he came up with this idea. He lives in NYC in the offseason so he asked Nike for some 8mm cameras and had the guys just film him doing his basic routines. Such as: Everday he would skateboard to his gym through Manhattan, every Sunday he would play soccer with a Club Team in Central Park and obviously he'd shoot a little rock as well. Hate on it, love on it... do what you're gonna do. I for one like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=mjP82KOtreE

Nice :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::Gamertag = Dyaps ::.​

and from the look of things, a pretty decent tennis player too...
VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES​
TeamMUFC​

nice.
Team Philippines​
In Pacquiao We Trust​
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

nice commercial im kinda tight he was in nyc all summer and i aint see dude once lol
You draw, better be Picasso, you know the best
cause if this is not so, ah, god bless

:pimp:
pimp.gif
Great commercial. And dude is pretty damn slick on the soccer field.

Love Steve Nash. One of the most fun players to watch, IMO. Plus, anyone that rocks the Jet Flights for as long as he did is good in my book. :lol:
laugh.gif
"Sports Do Not Build Character, They Reveal It." - John Wooden
TEAM AM FAM

Playing soccer really benefitted Steve in playing B-Ball...One of the reasons he has such good vision and anticipation
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Unreal with what he can do with the Soccer Ball.

I wonder if you gave an 8mm to some other dudes in the L.. what they would come up with?

Goin to Jacob the Jewler....smokin out.....and hittin the clubs....lol
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Quote:
I wonder if you gave an 8mm to some other dudes in the L.. what they would come up with?

Goin to Jacob the Jewler....smokin out.....and hittin the clubs....lol
:rofl:
roll.gif
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

Steve Nash is a hip, easy going dude. I've played against him in Central Park during the summer. Those who know, know that this is the place to play ball during the summer evenings in the City. He is careful, but approachable, as he can walk down the block in NYC, then not be noticed if you didn't know hoops. He is easily one of my favorite players, and REAL.

Nice commercial.

BASKETBALL IS A BROTHERHOOD

"but alot of the things Kobe does I would never have done."

MJ in GQ

I really liked the skateboarding footage. especially the dude that turns around like "wait, did steve nash just skateboard by me holding a basketball"

that's one thing about steve that makes him interesting, so regular looking and modest speaking, yet such a huge and exciting superstar on the court.
"i will slap someone if i ever see anyone wear them and try to stunt wit them" -masterani3

It's nice to see everyone pretty much give dude props for being a regular guy (not that he shouldn't be). With all the hate that the Suns get around here I was expecting people talking sideways.

My best Nash story happened about a month ago. Some of my best friends work for the Suns and like 4 of us met at a sportsbar in Scottsdale to watch MNF. About 10 minutes in Steve comes walking in looking for us. I didn't know he was coming so when he walked in I was like "what?" I had met him few times before in passing and I think he remembered me (or did a great job acting like he did lol). So we just chilled there for like 3 hours chopping it up, having some beers and watching football. Literally, he is just one of the guys. Not a pretencious bone in his body. It's hard to think of him being this global star when his personality is so normal.

Steve is pretty good at football (soccer), I have a friend who claims to play with him every once and a while in Central Park and says that he isn't that good though. To be fair we didn't actually see any shooting, passing, etc. just some feints.

SMH at him being good at everything he does though lol.

damn, Nash is so sick with both a basketball and a soccer ball. Oh and I never knew dude could skate and play tennis. Now that's one multi-talented guy...or maybe he just works hard and practices on all those sports just as the commercial suggests...

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
TEAM BOILERMAKERS
All Hail the Old Gold and Black

Quote:
I really liked the skateboarding footage. especially the dude that turns around like "wait, did steve nash just skateboard by me holding a basketball"
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAMATLANTAHAWKS​

Back
Top Bottom