New Store + Downtown Richmond = "ftwrk, inc."

Thanks everyone for stopping by. Our webstore is up and you can check that and our blog for the latest inventory.

Also on this Friday, April 6th, we will have a little get together (NOT A PARTY) at the store for first friday. Mr. Sinista from the X-ecutioners will be spinning. Stop through.

I just stopped by today and I really like the setup. Everyone working there seem really chill and good lookin Ray and Serey. Imma stop by on Friday for sure.
Team Wolverines​
We Still Got Hart.​
Anti-OSU

stopped in for first friday. store looked nice. the shoe selsction could use some help. but all in all i liked it. the music made my brain rattle. it was crazy loud in there so i couldnt hang too long. interested to see how it does. so right now we have ftwrk,henry, limited edition and hospitality. all within months of each other. i hope they stick around and get good accounts. im liking the selection of clothes becoming available. mosty stoked about alife stuff!!!
F/S: J-Rods, Tiffany Dunks, Ostrich Dunks and Raygun Dunks

^I could be wrong but I believe it's on the next block down from ftwrk ...wasn't open the last time I checked.

^ have they even been getting any business? Last I checked all they had were old general releases. and bape madness
Check dudes like the swish on the Nikes. My lifes a motion picture take a lookin if you like.

Switchin it up....Got caught slippen..Thanks Currtiiss

I went to Richmond today, in the rain, and found out the wet way that no stores over there are open on Sundays.

What the hell??

And its a crazy amount of dope fiends over there too. Dude tried to sell me a plastic bag for the rain. smh
F this sneaker sh__!

^ lol

why wouldnt they be..?

good store. heard they are having 30% off all clothing this weekend.

It's true. 30% off of all clothes this Saturday. We will also have the Jordan BMP droping this Saturday.
pimp.gif

www.checkmyftwrk.com
myspace.com/checkmyftwrk

what size run do you guys have? for the pack...
Girl when you dance, there's a magic that must be love...​

[Martin] Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooold up!

How the hell MY protg gets inside info before I do????

[Money Mike] You got the game messed up Have you lost yall mind [/Friday After Next] :lol:
laugh.gif

"...Hate to blast ya, but I have ta..."
Thanks for the teachings, B.I.G.​

I'll def be stopping by sat...see what ts yall got
Check dudes like the swish on the Nikes. My lifes a motion picture take a lookin if you like.

Switchin it up....Got caught slippen..Thanks Currtiiss

stopped through Saturday as i was in town for a show in VCU. Very impressed by the shop. good vibe, employees was real helpful. copped the BMP's and a couple shirts. Definitely the spot to check out in Richmond IMO.

Back
Top Bottom