new store in downtown manhattan...

well like 4 months new lol...

most of you will say " like we need another " ..

to that .. i think so .. Introducing PRODIGY

here are some pics.. we've been open a solid 4 months now and it's been great, for those who visited the shop when we 1st opened, you will notice a lot of different things going on ..

just a heads up..

prices are extremely reasonable... pretty much all retail range, some cheaper, some higher due to demand..

we have our own house brand t-shirts along with a brand called NO LOVE LOST which is sold exclusively through Prodigy. you can view all the tee's on our myspace page or website ( www.prodigynyc.om or http://www.myspace.com/prodigyny ).

we carry nike, nike sb, adidas, new balance, and more soon..
( we do not have any direct accounts, we do our best to make sure we have just about every release available at the same time if not alittle later than all other spots ). If any of you guys on NT have good sources and want to make some side cash, come in and talk to us about what you can bring to the table.

here are some pics.. spread the word guys !!!!

note: i'm sure negative comments will probably follow this post, rest assured they will not be replied too, everyone is definitely entitled to their own opinions..

thanks again ...

IMG_0249.JPG

IMG_0263.JPG

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0260.JPG

IMG_0259.JPG

IMG_0251.JPG

IMG_0201.JPG

IMG_0200.JPG

any questions or if you'd like to pay a visit we're on

prodigy
17 ave B
ny, ny 10009
phone: 212.228.4737
www.prodigynyc.com

I like the way the kicks are set up on the wall...wats some of the more limited kicks you have
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

hmmm i like how the forces are around retail....how much are those fire reds on that one ledge?
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

can i get some pix of the air maxes u guys have? or can u jus list them plz- thanks
"you scream im lazy u must be crazy, you thought i was a donut you tried to glaze me"

SupraMan1784 - The Fire Reds are GS sizes only.. ( mens sold out we had them at $150.00 )

jumpmanjunkie, the air max's we currently have are as follow

-air max 95 human torch
-air max 1 green skulls pack
-air max 1 blue skulls pack
-air max 1 rasta sole
-air max 1 huarache pack
-air max 90 red safari
-air max 90 white/varsity red
-air stab premium red cement
-air max 90 premium glow in the dark

thank you .....

good lookin out- might have to stop by if i go to dunkxchange
"you scream im lazy u must be crazy, you thought i was a donut you tried to glaze me"

Are you going to have the Get Money Package Sb Dunks?

Especially the Back of Evil Mids?

oh aight thx gotmadkickz...btw you got the lava am90s? i might stop by since ill be in the city sat
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

^how much?
Quote:
-air max 1 blue skulls pack

might go get these how much you have them for? And do we get the nt discount?
was this topic worth a post? its a waste of bandwidth

C.R.E.A.M

Damn... I forgot all about you guys. I was all over NYC today, too.

Grimiest lads on the net reside on NT.
That's why you have to love this place...​
-hugebird

im gonna pass by one day and say whats up to you cats and pic up some goodies. i like the store. im not into boutiques cause i like old school ma and pop shops, but this store seems cool. preety decent atmosphere. i like it. good luck and i hope you guys are successful. take care and hope to see u soon.

just got some more pee wee hermans, milli vanilli lows, and vapor mids with some classic sb's today...

easter dunks, ueno court forces, court force hi/low multi color sole, and the rest of may releases.. available on Friday....

prodigy nyc
17 ave B
new york, ny 10009

note: just want to thank all of you for your support guys !.. its much appreciated...

I randomly strolled upon the store the first week you guys were open. Nice Spot.
VERY REASONABLE Prices I must say.

what you got?
aim: itsandrewfoo
FOR SALE: AF1 "INVISIBLE WOMAN" Sz. 9 $175 Shipped

Back
Top Bottom