New store on Pike?

Anyone know about the new store opening up on Pike? It's a couple stores up from Honey Hole and Sal's.
Breakin' more necks than Solid Snake.

Your chains do not excite the feds.

Its been there for a few months.

They carry a lot of streetwear brands from what i heard. Dunno though, i havent been there.

I heard the joint was mad small inside though.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

You can hate if you want to, but you're wasting your time.

Quote:
I heard the joint was mad small inside though.

most likely talking about winner's circle on bellevue, not on pike. across from zebra club. they carry irak, mama, married to the mob, triumvir, and some others. they recently had a sale i believe
-looking locally (seattle-washington area) for any nikes/jordans sz 11.5-12.

agreed, it must be winner's circle. it is a REALLY small store. i *think * it's at the corner of pine and summit. maybe they stay in business cuz they carry women's clothing which goods doesn't have...just a thought.

do they only carry clothing or do they have shoes too?
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

when i went there, i don't remember seeing any shoes...it's mostly clothing.

^Finally someone got it. Have any ETA you can drop about the opening?
Breakin' more necks than Solid Snake.<br><br>Your chains do not excite the feds.

^I don't think so. Or at least I know there is some local ownership.

No idea on when it will be open or what lines they will carry, that seems to be the most interesting part.
Team Pacific Northwest​

it listed a couple on their sign or at least some logos. next time i pass by i'll check.
Breakin' more necks than Solid Snake.<br><br>Your chains do not excite the feds.

:wow:
eek.gif
Where are people finding this money to open up these I'm going out on a limb and assuming its going to look similar to every other spot in town. Is there really that much money in these businesses?

I got word that there will be a new spot right next to EQPT in about 2 months..shoes & clothes etc.
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

^^another store? just not talking about eqpt itself?
-looking locally (seattle-washington area) for any nikes/jordans sz 11.5-12.

yes, an entirely different store. From what I was told, they will cater to different clientele and wont really be "competeing".
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

yeah. but why would a business advertise brands that they weren't going to sell?

It is not so easy to get a nike acct. THe stores opening up in an area with two sb accts within a few blocks, and SRSS too. The owner is a cool guy and I wish him nothing but success, all I am saying is it will be interesting to see how it all works out.
Team Pacific Northwest​

Jake, tell me who the owner is.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

You can hate if you want to, but you're wasting your time.

i got a business card from the guy and his name is cassius and theres another guy running it with him named jaycee. cassius seemed real chill.
Representing the 206​

Back
Top Bottom