*NEW* Team Scene - "Plutos" - Best Track on NT EVER - Everyone Check In!!!!

pimp.gif

thank you!! geez. i dont get why i can never get none of this country !*% +#*@*% in here to at least listen to my !+*#

I really have to commend yall on your consistency, this is DEFINITELY yall. It's not my favorite track from the Team but I dig it. As always the soundquality is on point.

I like the composition of the chorus. I like that quasi-autotune sound. That beat fits nicely the flow the artists take fits perfectly. I dig it.

Cons...

Nothing really stood out to me from the track, it's all just kinda there.
I like the concept but that planet/star thing is a little bit corny... but like Raheem Devaughns "Customer" was corny. But I betshorty's like it so...

But overall I do like it.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

thank you!! geez. i dont get why i can never get none of this country !*% +#*@*% in here to at least listen to my !+*#
laugh.gif
Your thread title asks 3 #+@!!@ to check in. I only camein here to see if it was something of interest. BTW I don't like this song much.

Thanks for checking it out, I'll edit the title. I was just trying to draw attention for some feedback.

all criticism is welcome.

can you tell me exactly what about it you werent feeling though? we're still fairly new to the game and im trying to grow with each track both content wiseand musically.

Back
Top Bottom