New Terminator Trailer

Sorry if I am late, but the new trailer for Terminator Salvation is absolutely
pimp.gif
eek.gif

They edited and made this trailer so well, song choice and clips... everything is
pimp.gif

http://movies.yahoo.com/f...lvation.html?showVideo=1

Song: "The Day the World Went Away" by Nine Inch Nails

I was wondering when someone was gonna post this.
laugh.gif

This flick is a MUST SEE for me.

Looks amazing!!!!!!
eek.gif
...definitly a must see for'09..this movie will be straight PIFF!!!

I hope this is a good movie... and will do well in the box office. I'm a big terminator fan. Count me in!

looks amazing but i hate when movies show too much in their trailers. remind me not to watch another trailer... i wanna be amazed by the movie, not thetrailer. although it was a given that i was gonna watch this movie regardless of how the trailer looked...

Wow, i thought this movie was going to be mediocre. it still might be, but that trailer made it look amazing.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Salvation > Revenge of the Fallen.
I would say they're equal...at this point in time.

But since McG is playing off rumors of Arnolds appearance in this thing, my opinion can change.
They're also in negotiations with Linda Hamilton to do some voice over work for the film
pimp.gif

(For those that don't know, the rumor is....WB got some body builder/actor Ronald Kickinger (who actually played Arnold in a biopic and was on that showSon of the Beach
roll.gif
), to be in the film as the T-800 (Arnold's modelfrom the 1st 3 films) and ILM would digitize Arnie's face to his body. I don't give a damn how he's placed in there, but the Governator needs to bein this!!!

This movie looks tight so far from what I seen on the trailer. Hopefully its better then terminator 3.

i cant wait...i already wanted to see but after this trailer i wanna see more ....but its still gonna be the summer of TRANSFORMERS!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom