new to 916

Yo im new to the 916 im trying to meet cool NTers in the 916 to kick it wit 18 and up holla ...where r the best places to get freash and to get Js u dig holla

My condolences.
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

It cracks me up how people swear up and down that certain parts of Sac are wack and certain parts aren't.

Sacramento and the surrounding metropolitan areas are literally one huge suburb. From Folsom to Rocklin to Elk Grove to West Sac, it's all the same damn thing.

You're still in Sac.
: Team Sea Monster :

Dude, please. Tell your girl to shut up.

Well... yes. Because they were all planned as suburbs. The only parts that aren't are Old Sac and some parts in midtown/downtown. The rest is suburban sprawl.
Yo, whered yall get yo dunks from?!?!?!​
They got STARS on the side!!!​

No...at least if you live in West Sac downtown is basically in walking distance...that's different from living in Roseville where you'd have to drive.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*​

Quote:
My condolences.
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
i don't even know what a signature looks like.​

My condolences to you too my friend. I just moved out of Roseville and found a new place in West Sac. Finish Line Roseville is the closest to get J's. Spizike's tomorrow and Aquas on the 22nd. I know their pre-selling. Hope that helps. Btw, that city sucks.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
It has begun.​

which store is the sac area and in roseville r doing pre-sale .....and im from stockton so i dont know any one out herein roseville i jus sit at home ....also where r some good places to play hoop im only hm from sun til wed morning i work in san andreas............. also get @ me check my profile for links

where about in roseville do u live?
I'd say probably Maidu Park is your best bet to ball at.
SELL me YOUR XVII Lows and XIX in size 11. I'm desperate

Dude....You may want to read before you post...Finish Line at the Galleria is the only store in Roseville that sell J's in the area. Not being a stickler just stating it buddy.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
It has begun.​

You wanna hoop? Go to Tahoe Park....

and theres this skate shop next to oark park market..make sure you hit that up..they dont accept CCs so just take a lot of cash..

...lol...
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
Equipo Inmigrantes Ilegales/ Founder of EquipoTRIcolor
EquipoTRIcolor​

stockton is not an all american city any more its going down hill also its alot of hypebeasts out in stockton and young catz im an og im 28 i be in line wit hella nuckleheads i jus want to beat on them they be do-n the most stupidest things like hiding on the roof of the mall ............................try-n to meet j heads hit me @ my inbox

Back
Top Bottom