New to Broward/Pembroke Pines.

Sup_

I just moved to Pembroke Pines from Orlando 2 days ago.

Where is everything/everybody?

Julius F. Wrek

Pines/Miramar has all the fine ladies. For gear and exclusive shoes, you gotta hit up MIA. Aventura Mall, Shoe Gallery and Niketown.

Hey_

The weather is nice, the women look damn nice.

I travelled to Sunrise today. Saw the Sawgrass Mills Mall and stuff.

Where are all the venues though? Like places for open mic night and stuff? Kicks and gear are gonna have to take a backseat.

I've been cooped up for almost a week now and I'm goin' crazy.

Julius F. Wrek

Hmm Open Mic? Im not sure but there def has to be one somewhere. If you want to go to a club/lounge/bar hit up Las Olas on the weekends.

I go to Heat games sometimes (fellow NT'er comes along, sometimes)...

hit me up if you wanna' link up at the arena one game.

hey welcome to the area. Im out in davie and there is no where in broward to cop nice kicks except for ur normal champs/footlocker/ ect. If you want to findnice kicks take a trip down to mia they got "the shoe gallery" ATC foot soldier are all A+ stores.

Hey_

I've been collecting for quite awhile so I know the spots.

I'm more lookin' for social things to do.

Julius F. Wrek

u live east or west pembroke pines??? i stay in miramar........... u should defiantly check out cafe iguana.... its in pembroke pines... the hard rock,mansion, nicky marina, 90 degress, space.... take one, tootsies

Hey_

Originally Posted by czur1127

u live east or west pembroke pines??? i stay in miramar........... u should defiantly check out cafe iguana.... its in pembroke pines... the hard rock, mansion, nicky marina, 90 degress, space.... take one, tootsies

*Shrug*

I know I'm at the corner of Pines and Hiatus. Right across from the mall pretty much.

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

Originally Posted by czur1127

u live east or west pembroke pines??? i stay in miramar........... u should defiantly check out cafe iguana.... its in pembroke pines... the hard rock, mansion, nicky marina, 90 degress, space.... take one, tootsies

*Shrug*

I know I'm at the corner of Pines and Hiatus. Right across from the mall pretty much.

Julius F. Wrek
u stay west muh dude.... if u go down (east) Pines blvd n make a right b4 university u go c cafe iguna that @!# go b poppin tonite

Where is everything/everybody?
Not here.

Summit anyone?

Back
Top Bottom