new to NT in Spokane

I just signed up here on NT. Anyone else here live in Spokane?
There's a love out there that triumphs over all other and that, of course, is sneaker love. Sneaker love is not a casual love. It's a pure passion for that beautiful combination of leather, laces, and rubber that stirs your soul and runs deep in your heart. So feel the love, share the love, and embrace every pair you set you eyes on. Own them and cherish them. Rock and display them. But never, ever, deny them your love.

naw you should move to seattle :D
happy.gif
TEAM FILTHY FRESH

yeah i like in spokane

holla at me
TeamRL Polo

20% OFF EVERYTHING @ KARMALOOP.COM
ENTER CODE MI8521 AT CHECKOUT

Yeah I wanna move to Seattle someday but Spokane is workin for me right now.
There's a love out there that triumphs over all other and that, of course, is sneaker love. Sneaker love is not a casual love. It's a pure passion for that beautiful combination of leather, laces, and rubber that stirs your soul and runs deep in your heart. So feel the love, share the love, and embrace every pair you set you eyes on. Own them and cherish them. Rock and display them. But never, ever, deny them your love.

in spokane as well. most them dudes are right not much in spokane but i would rather have it be small like it is so i dont have to camp or really worry to much about not getting a realease i want

Lived in Spokane for 6 months. Riverfront was cool. Hoopfest was a blast. When I lived there in 2009 you could get anything shoe wise. No camp outs, lines, etc. Not sure how it is now. Visit Sport Town Downtown as they carried most GR releases and they, at the time had a huge selection of shoes and snap back hats from the late 90's - 2000's. if you ever have the time make the drive out to Sport Town in Moscow, ID. They had so much vintage shoes from 2000's era it was insane!

Sports town in moscow, I live like 5 minutes from there. Never saw anything cool what should I look for?

Back
Top Bottom