New Trey Songz Cover "First date sex" birthday sex remix

eek.gif

YEEEEEEUP ! Songz at it again.

But he gotta stop playing around with this mixtape coming up/covers and put more effort into creating a good album.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by DLo13

Songz...
pimp.gif

But he gotta stop playing around with this mixtape coming up/covers and put more effort into creating a good album.

Yup...
ohwell.gif

I don't even think it's 'effort'...it's just choosing better songs. What sound are going for? Are u gonna play both sides ofthe fence of R&B and Rap on an album, or are u gonna put together a serious R&B album? Leave that %+#* u do for fun off the album. Get that out ofyour system on the mixtape circuit. Forget about 'can the fellas bump this in the whip?' and make an album like u only got chick fans. You dothat...there might be some W threads around here
laugh.gif
.....nah
roll.gif

Upstairs
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

YEEEEEEUP ! Songz at it again.

i'm not concerned about that at all.

I thought I was doing it when I deleted that I Need A Girl Remix instantly off that 'Round The Way Girl' beat...and then Upstairs came in
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

does anyone else think it sounds like hes saying "First Aid Sex" the whole time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by DLo13

Songz...
pimp.gif

Yup...
ohwell.gif
I don't even think it's 'effort'...it's just choosing better songs. What sound are going for? Are u gonna play both sides of the fence of R&B and Rap on an album, or are u gonna put together a serious R&B album? Leave that %+#* u do for fun off the album. Get that out of your system on the mixtape circuit. Forget about 'can the fellas bump this in the whip?' and make an album like u only got chick fans. You do that...there might be some W threads around here
laugh.gif
.....nah
roll.gif

I didn't think it was possible for a mixtape R&B singer to exist...
But imagine a Trigga Trey x Drizzy Drake collaboration album on some Best of Both Worlds type steez.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom