New UNDFTD shop (?)

As I travelled down La Brea one morning, I came across this store that was gated up and I noticed something written under the address:

With "Play Dirty" being Undefeated's recent slogan, I couldn't help but think that a new UNDFTD shop is opening. The thing is, this is literally down the street from the original Undefeated (112 N. La Brea > 134 N. La Brea) which would be weird for another location, and I doubt they would be moving to a smaller shop and away from Union/Stussy.
Now, I am not saying this is going to be an Undefeated location but it seems at least related to Undefeated. Perhaps a women's-only shop? Clothing? What do you think?

http://conrobot.blogspot.com/

hmm...that's pretty strange. they do their warehouse sales at 144 N. la brea too!!! that's almost 3 or 4 windows down...
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

hmmm thats pretty interesting.. maybe theyre going to do something like huf with 3 right next to each other
san diego is the place to be

aim - eyyowassupazn

^ maybe someone juss put a sticker there
WANTED METHAMPHINIAN X DC sz 10.5-11
FT know1edge x methamphibian jeans sz 34, looking for a sz 36 PLEASE!!!
WANTED TIFFS (10.5-11) ANY COND.

^^fonts match up with the address, not "just" a sticker if you get me
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= CincoSeisDos​
"Find your dreams come true...And i Wonder, if you know, what it means, what it means, to find your dreams....."

its the Undefeated Worldwide Corporate Office
W....I....L....L....I....A....M....S​

CHILL...It's the main office. That's where Eddie, James (the owners), Jupiter, & Jordan (the designers) work out of.
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds- Bob Marley

Back
Top Bottom