New Vinnie Paz Solo Album [VID]

m16

Banned
I'm amped to hear Vinnie on some non-Stoupe beats. Kinda odd to see him work these lower caliber MC's this time around. Looking forward for this
pimp.gif
Paz and the Clipse ?
eek.gif
sick.gif

you should list some songs that showcase dudes skills. I hear you talk about him a lot but i never peep his music.

So uh.....How does it feel to know that the rapper u swear by is gonna be workin w/ some rappers who u hate so much?

I have a lot of his songs and don't really like him that much. Voice is annoying and no mass media appeal. Thats how I feel about Vinnie Paz, plus he'sin general not that nice.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

So uh.....How does it feel to know that the rapper u swear by is gonna be workin w/ some rappers who u hate so much?

I don't hate any of the dudes he's gonna be working with. I think it's gonna be funny to see peoples responses when they get completely outshined.
Originally Posted by jthagreat

you should list some songs that showcase dudes skills. I hear you talk about him a lot but i never peep his music.

Just check out the entire Violent by Design album but some songs you could peep are: Heavenly Divine; Animal Rap; On the Eve of War; I against I; I Who HaveNothing; War Ensemble; Muerte... everything.

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I don't hate any of the dudes he's gonna be working with. I think it's gonna be funny to see peoples responses when they get completely outshined.
Originally Posted by jthagreat

Just check out the entire Violent by Design album but some songs you could peep are: Heavenly Divine; Animal Rap; On the Eve of War; I against I; I Who Have Nothing; War Ensemble; Muerte... everything.
Maaaaaaan, if those said artists were dyin of thirst ud drink a cold glass of water in they face and u know it
laugh.gif
. And for ur sake, lets hope the track w/ Beans don't turn into aRenegade
grin.gif
u would never hear the end of it on NT

laugh.gif
if any of them even come close to Paz I'll retire from NT permanently.

This guy is so elementary. Like the nerd version of Yo Gotti

$%%*$%' Vinnie Paz baby
Check it out
I'm the father of Christ
I don't know why you bother to write
I'm raw on the mic and y'all are like garbage to Ike
My whole team a bunch of master builders
Y'all just sit back and just bask in illness
An animal, eatin' ya' liver like I was Hanibal the cannibal
Stabbin' you right through the $%%*$%' clavicle
Harry Potter magical, bust a gat at you with Supernatural
The actual facts is that I'll laugh at you
Then load the $%%*$%' banger up with hollows
Start a revolution for diablo
My $%%*$%' motto, I'm as raw as it comes
Whether shatterin' the mic or if we brawlin' with guns
Let you know man, me and Nat is hotter than some propane

How is that better than

they say errbody body quiet
its a homicide
4 +%###+ on the block and errbody died
say its drug related +%###+ ran off with some pies
and im da only suspect so they think they was mine
but i aint do dat there iont know nuning bout that
say they got a witness dead men dont talk back
they know i got goons and if they see me get mad
they know that my goons a light dis %*+*$ like Baghdad
ak-47 like a street nuclear warheads
they come through wit bricks and @%%% and hit u in yo foehead
living through a day and time where errbody body violent
choppaz hit yo block and leave errthang silent

This is just as hard, just as elementary but 1000000x easier to listen to

indifferent.gif

I wanna see Gotti body Supernat on his own track like that. The Amadou Diallo line alone makes it better than Gotti's entire career.

Like I said, if any guests even come close to Paz I'm never posting on NT again. This should drop late '09 or early '10.

Originally Posted by M16

indifferent.gif

I wanna see Gotti body Supernat on his own track like that. The Amadou Diallo line alone makes it better than Gotti's entire career.
"Start a revolution for Diallo" is a hot line? "OMG he referenced a political prisoner. He's GOAT"
indifferent.gif

Political prisoner ?
indifferent.gif

Dude's thirsty to find anything to hate on. Come on fam. His verses on VBD or Psychosocial are nearly untouchable by anyone. We went through thisbefore in the Em/Paz thread... 17 pages and not a single Em verse near the level of an above average Paz one. With him though it's not even all aboutlyrics. His energy when he jumps on a track is just incredible.

Yuku cut off the other part of my post it said "Malice mentioned being locked up like Mumia"

but beyond that you make it hard to like anyone. VBD to me is dope it gets maybe 4/5 on a good day but other than that his career has been garbage. I rememberyou said you never seen a wack verse by Vinnie Paz I typed in Vinnie Paz lyrics and the 1st one was 7L&ES song where he spit garbage and you even admittedit. He'll never be mention with the great. He's better than anyone in Non-Phixon that's all he'll be known for.

Who cares what other people will "mention him as"

Dude is dope as hell
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by M16

Political prisoner ?
indifferent.gif

Dude's thirsty to find anything to hate on. Come on fam. His verses on VBD or Psychosocial are nearly untouchable by anyone. We went through this before in the Em/Paz thread... 17 pages and not a single Em verse near the level of an above average Paz one. With him though it's not even all about lyrics. His energy when he jumps on a track is just incredible.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif