~~~~| [NEW] Wale - "BASEhead" & "Kini Big Deal" Vol. Who workin' harder right now?

Originally Posted by B M M

Wale is TRASH! 
roll.gif

Trying to switch his style to cater to the South 
laugh.gif

He has NO personality. & he looks like he STINKS. He needs to go crawl in a hole and poke some of his sneakers.. 
grin.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You mad as hell fam!

laugh.gif
 At people saying i'm mad. 
That's just my opinion. 
I mean.. if he had ANY personality.. he would have sold more than 15k. Gucci just did 20 off a mixtape.

What do I know.. i'm just a hip hop icon.. 
smokin.gif

^ Stone Face all you want. But the fact of the matter is.. YOU can't stop God's work. I was born for this.. sit back on the sidelines... NikeTalk needs plenty of wise guys. 

What has he released since since Attention Defecit? I don't @#$%$ with Blogs / Twitter like that so a lot of his loose tracks slip past me. It was a lot easier when dude actually posted here
laugh.gif

^ Stone Face all you want. But the fact of the matter is.. YOU can't stop God's work. I was born for this.. sit back on the sidelines... NikeTalk needs plenty of wise guys. 
who are you?

I mean.. if he had ANY personality.. he would have sold more than 15k. Gucci just did 20 off a mixtape.

He's sold about 80,000 copies while being extremely undershipped and not marketed right, the hell you talkin' about, son?

Yeah, you mad.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

He's sold about 80,000 copies while being extremely undershipped and not marketed right, the hell you talkin' about, son?

Yeah, you mad.
1. Post the actual numbers, it's hard to believe that number.
2. Undershipped is not as big as y'all think it is. That's 2,500-5,000 to his first week

3. Can't blame marketing, nobody gets promotion unless you have a #1 single because it's not worth it

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Yeah, you mad.
2. Undershipped is not as big as y'all think it is. That's 2,500-5,000 to his first week

3. Can't blame marketing, nobody gets promotion unless you have a #1 single because it's not worth it

"According to Hits Daily Double the album debuted at #21 on the Billboard 200 with 28,319 copies sold in its first week. The album has sold over 80,000 copies to date."

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Yeah, you mad.

I don't usually do that.

Wale sold 15k in his first week. Of course is label is going to buy a few cd's. That's how you get 28k. STILL.. that's terrible numbers. 
And for the guy who says he didn't have marketing.. Wasn't that clown on the MTV awards??? I could have sworn he had the spotlight on him as virtually the only musical act. He was also on ESP First take. He got his marketing. He had a single with Lady GaGa.. and he STILL flopped. He's trash duude.. Nobody wants to hear that they relate to a lame.. I know this.. But he IS. HE IS. No personality. No "swagger". He's trash!

laugh.gif

Wale sold 15k in his first week. Of course is label is going to buy a few cd's. That's how you get 28k. STILL.. that's terrible numbers. 
And for the guy who says he didn't have marketing.. Wasn't that clown on the MTV awards??? I could have sworn he had the spotlight on him as virtually the only musical act. He was also on ESP First take. He got his marketing. He had a single with Lady GaGa.. and he STILL flopped. He's trash duude.. Nobody wants to hear that they relate to a lame.. I know this.. But he IS. HE IS. No personality. No "swagger". He's trash!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

What has he released since since Attention Defecit? I don't @#$%$ with Blogs / Twitter like that so a lot of his loose tracks slip past me. It was a lot easier when dude actually posted here
laugh.gif

what's his sn?

Look man, He's nice. You know what there is a lack of in this thread, a criticism of his music. Attention Deficit was honestly top ten major hip hop albums last year, and should have been at least nominated for a lot of Grammys. He touched on a lot of subjects and did it well. While I'll admit he comes off as a baby sometime, he makes damn good music, and as a true hip hop fan I could care less about his off the track life. Blogs and stuff help a lot but they hurt a guys personal image; and its sad to say apparently people care more about what he says on his twitter than they do on his song.

Attention Deficit was pure feces. All those features and almost every one of them fell flat. "Shades", "Beautiful Bliss", "Diary" and "Prescription" are the only songs that have any kind of replay value. He tried too hard for that mainstream appeal and it slapped him right back in the face.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Wale is TRASH! 
roll.gif

Trying to switch his style to cater to the South 
laugh.gif

He has NO personality. & he looks like he STINKS. He needs to go crawl in a hole and poke some of his sneakers.. 
grin.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You mad as hell fam!
laugh.gif
 this guy does not know what hes talking about. smh, log off. 

Back
Top Bottom