~~~~~~~~| [NEW] Wale ft. Chris Brown & Fabolous - Pretty Girls [Remix] Final Version Here

HATE??
Why don't you try FACTS! 

It's obvious he's desperate. Why else would he have three versions to a song?

Wale is TRASH. He sold 15k on a major label. AND he had a single with lady gaga. 

Nobody cares about WALE. C'mon.. 15k?? 
roll.gif

I can see him now.. "Yeaa i'm gunna blow off this whole gogo tip. I got the shoe heads on deck, everybody is obsessed with shoes nowadays. I was on ESPN.. MAN! It's a wrap!"

NOT! Wale is lame.. and always will be. He has no swagg.. or marketability. Coming around with that conscience crap! Nobody cares what you have to say if you're not making any hits. 
laugh.gif

Ok, if you gonna hate on somebody, get your facts straight. Wale sold 80k+ confirmed by Wale via Twitter, would have been ALOT more if his label didn't undership his album. Not that record sales matter that much anymore. Dude has been on tour with JayZ for a minute now so he's got big name cosigner's. So, you can hate on dude all you want but you gotta respect his grind...

Back on topic... I love this song but it is waay late for a remix

lol dude posted 3 times in a row to get his hate across. go do something constructive. plant a tree man.

Back
Top Bottom