~~~~~~~~| [NEW] Wale ft. Chris Brown & Fabolous - Pretty Girls [Remix] Final Version Here

Remix is
pimp.gif

all of them went in!!!
*waits for final version*

Originally Posted by B M M

I didn't even care to listen. Wale is TRASH! I'm sick of these sneakers rappers... Nobody cares if your Penny's are dead stock. This is the same clown who sold 15k on a major label. How many times is this clown going to remake the song? First it was just him, then he gets Gucci.. cause he's the whats hot.. Now he wants to throw FAb and Chris Brown on it???  Dude is desperate. His career is OVER! 
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

why is this song still being messed with. they were already late with the video.

on to the next one.

didn't even care to listen. Wale is TRASH! I'm sick of these sneakers rappers... Nobody cares if your Penny's are dead stock. This is the same clown who sold 15k on a major label. How many times is this clown going to remake the song? First it was just him, then he gets Gucci.. cause he's the whats hot.. Now he wants to throw FAb and Chris Brown on it???  Dude is desperate. His career is OVER! 

You lame, son.

This gonna' get any radio spins?

Originally Posted by Matt53

I didn't even care to listen. Wale is TRASH! I'm sick of these sneakers rappers... Nobody cares if your Penny's are dead stock. This is the same clown who sold 15k on a major label. How many times is this clown going to remake the song? First it was just him, then he gets Gucci.. cause he's the whats hot.. Now he wants to throw FAb and Chris Brown on it???  Dude is desperate. His career is OVER! 
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Take a seat N'

bf02574e175327be74d9df40d9ef9b912f64879.gif

B M M wrote:
I didn't even care to listen. Wale is TRASH! I'm sick of these sneakers rappers... Nobody cares if your Penny's are dead stock. This is the same clown who sold 15k on a major label. How many times is this clown going to remake the song? First it was just him, then he gets Gucci.. cause he's the whats hot.. Now he wants to throw FAb and Chris Brown on it???  Dude is desperate. His career is OVER
roll.gif
Spoiler [+]

roll.gif

if this isn't the perfect example of hate i dont know what is...

chappelle-player-haters-ball.jpg

Back
Top Bottom