~~~~~~~~| [NEW] Wale ft. Chris Brown & Fabolous - Pretty Girls [Remix] Final Version Here

wale.jpg

http://usershare.net/THEHOTTESTISHH/5yt05wyrt5oq

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Diggin this. Y'all think this single coulda made more noise if this was the actual original song? Or with Wale on two verses, Chris Brown on the hook and Fab replacing Gucci?

how is a New York ninja gonna put on for the DMV harder than Wale did in his verse?!?

good lookin Loso!
pimp.gif
............Wale verse was on point though

I didn't even care to listen. Wale is TRASH! I'm sick of these sneakers rappers... Nobody cares if your Penny's are dead stock. This is the same clown who sold 15k on a major label. How many times is this clown going to remake the song? First it was just him, then he gets Gucci.. cause he's the whats hot.. Now he wants to throw FAb and Chris Brown on it???  Dude is desperate. His career is OVER! 
roll.gif

^you obviously have a biased opinion for whatever reason. wale has been dropping heat lately and hes evolving from his sneaker rap. maybe you should just take a listen?

Originally Posted by B M M

I didn't even care to listen. Wale is TRASH! I'm sick of these sneakers rappers... Nobody cares if your Penny's are dead stock. This is the same clown who sold 15k on a major label. How many times is this clown going to remake the song? First it was just him, then he gets Gucci.. cause he's the whats hot.. Now he wants to throw FAb and Chris Brown on it???  Dude is desperate. His career is OVER! 
roll.gif
Playa Hater!

Back
Top Bottom