New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

These own the chaos are going to cost an arm and a leg on the resale market. I’m gonna sit this one out because of such. Bummed by it. Hopefully tomorrow I will be less salty....

JS”

Last edited:
09/12
WHY NOT? ZER0.2 SE PF
BLACK/VAST GREY/WHITE/SAIL/MTLC GOLD
EDwfXjcUUAAFxRr.jpg

EDwgpFxVAAELOY8.jpg:large

Just ripped through the outsole on my second pair of these. First time it happened to the BHM's, and now the Grey ones. I love the on-court feel and performance, but this is disappointing. Looking for a replacement shoe for my pick up runs again. Has anyone experienced any outsole issues with the SE?

[QUOTE = "tairese7, post: 32238110, member: 97365"] Только что разорвал подошву на моей второй паре таких. Впервые это случилось с BHM, а теперь и с Серыми. Я люблю чувство на площадке и производительность, но это разочаровывает. В поисках сменной колодки для моего пикапа снова пробежки. Кто-нибудь испытывал какие-либо проблемы с подошвой SE? [/ QUOTE]
Ran in the hall or on the street (rubber, asphalt) ?

Just ripped through the outsole on my second pair of these. First time it happened to the BHM's, and now the Grey ones. I love the on-court feel and performance, but this is disappointing. Looking for a replacement shoe for my pick up runs again. Has anyone experienced any outsole issues with the SE?

I believe the later colorways had holes in the bottom to relieve some of the pressure that could causing ripping and tearing especially to the zoom bag. Not sure if that helps or not.I for one am planning on scooping a pair of the SE soon; but I don’t have any experience with it thus far.

JS”

I believe the later colorways had holes in the bottom to relieve some of the pressure that could causing ripping and tearing especially to the zoom bag. Not sure if that helps or not.I for one am planning on scooping a pair of the SE soon; but I don’t have any experience with it thus far.

JS”

Weekly pickup on an indoor court, 2 hr runs. First pair lasted a month, second pair lasted... 2 months.

The SE’s haven’t been out that long but I’m hoping someone posts with some data soon.

Back
Top Bottom