New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

am i the only one that thinks russ looks silly with his gear and shoes?

some of the colorways are cool...but the nutty ones with the different textures and colors just look like theyre ttying to be different for the sake of being different

am i the only one that thinks russ looks silly with his gear and shoes?

some of the colorways are cool...but the nutty ones with the different textures and colors just look like theyre ttying to be different for the sake of being different
Your describing Russell Westbrook on court performance and his off court sense of fashion.

Different is good, weird is good. Cause if everything looked the same your not pushing the envelope.

If you want something that look the same keep buying Jordan retros.

Your describing Russell Westbrook on court performance and his off court sense of fashion.

Different is good, weird is good. Cause if everything looked the same your not pushing the envelope.

If you want something that look the same keep buying Jordan retros.

on court i love westbrooks hustle and determination, id love him to be on my favorite team...off court we have different fashion sense...its probably an age thing

i do buy retros more than new stuff...but i also buy all the new stuff for my kids...just never westbrooks gear even tho it is usually cheaper...it just seems like the why not brand is trying too hard and to me it comes off as cheesy/tacky...i think kyrie's shoe/gear is also different...but more tastefully done...not tryin to hate...just discuss or observe i guess

It's gotta be these tomorrow right?
1576635714088.png

I wonder if the actual zoom unit is segmented, but I know they definitely segmented the forefoot area in the sole to avoid the popping issue they had with the zero.2

Attachments

• 63c81cadly1g8xijyv6e8j21400u0afc.jpg
    63c81cadly1g8xijyv6e8j21400u0afc.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 141
Speed
It’s the lightest shoe in Westbrook’s signature line
Westbrook wanted to be quick on his feet, so the Jordan Brand team reduced the number of layers and materials in the shoe, and introduced a lower collar.

It's lower to the ground than the Why Not? Zer0.2
The shoe sits closer to the court than the Zer0.2. The modified herringbone traction pattern helps respond to Westbrook's low, explosive movement.

It has the largest Zoom Air Bag in a Why Not? Zer0 signature shoe
The articulated Zoom Air in the forefoot has horizontal flex grooves that promote linear, end-to-end speed and a propulsive feel.

Style
The decoupled outsole is a nod to one of his favorite Air Jordans
Designed by Tinker Hatfield and Josh Heard, the Air Jordan XXVIII included the first Air Jordan outsole to separate the forefoot and the heel, while the upper was inspired by Italian tailoring.

It has new aesthetic touches
A TPU midfoot strap provides a new stylistic flourish to the Westbrook line. A new crest on the shoe, pointing out members of Westbrook's family, is on the tongue.

Back
Top Bottom