New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

you subtracting ebates?
Negative. They were $67(?) online, then the guy on the chat used the HOT20 code to give me 20% off. Plus I got free shipping.

FFC95B60-7F1F-4F0E-8B41-093B14F59D64.jpeg

Nice man. Those the Kyrie 4's and PG2's on discount aren't adding the 20% code
Yeah, initially it wouldn’t work for me either. I clicked the “Ask an expert” link. I paid the total price initially, then he went back and adjusted the total. I paid with a gift card so the difference went right back on the card.

Yeah, initially it wouldn’t work for me either. I clicked the “Ask an expert” link. I paid the total price initially, then he went back and adjusted the total. I paid with a gift card so the difference went right back on the card.
So the thing is ask the experts lol? Guess that's what we gotta do then for the discount.

Count me in for at least 4 pair of the 0.2's if they are anything like the 0.1

But them short bruh....him and harden be doin this all the time lol

All I can say is don't knock it until you've tried it.

Yeah, you look goofy but it's comfy as hell.

Hows the traction on this shoe?

really liking the UCLA cw

Can’t speak to the traction on solid outsoles, but the translucent jade ones work great. Granted the courts I play on are in good shape and rarely super dirty or dusty, but the court feel and the thin midsole allows you to stop on a dime and still feel the zoom bag. It’s a great combination of lockdown, support, traction and cushioning.

I guess I’m gonna see a lot of Westbrook’s at the gym, Nike.com had them for stupid low prices.

Last edited:
Looks like your Grey's are set for 8/7 !

Yup! Seems like it’s confirmed although a champs near me had them out on the shelf earlier in the week. Lol.
Now if I could just get some concrete info on those lows with the white upper/print and black and silver heel that duke posted....

JS”

Back
Top Bottom