New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

They got such a XV feel to em with some photo reel look also. They are alright. Not for me, but can see why people would like them. Especially if your a Russ fan. That price is decent also. Bet they are great on the court though.

So these would have been the 'Fly Next' if Russ declined the JB extension. That's why the September catalog images were logo-less. They would have looked sleeker without the shroud...Nonetheless a good offering to join what Nike's doing with PG and Kyrie.

Reminds me of the Pippen 5 lol
nike-air-pippen-v.jpg.cf.jpg

I am down to get the mirrors, but I read they were going to be limited, so who knows if I will be getting an L instead.

$125 for full length zoom and unwavering loyalty?

This should be a win; but people don't by ball shoes anymore.

Im in on these if they not narrow and ok for wide footers. I wonder how limited the mirrors will be? I got a footlocker gift card I want to use for them.

i hope the upper is more pliable than the NuRetro 2s because I remember difficult to put the those on and then it pushed down on the top of my foot that just caused some discomfort and pretty much became unwearable

Will these be nikestore.com only? Or will footlocker also have them online and possibly in store?

Back
Top Bottom