New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

Not a fan of Westbrook but this model has my attention , reminds me of old Jordan trunners , might go for these tomorrow and yea the price isn’t bad at all

Is it confirmed these have Flight Speed? Noticed NW said so, but it isn’t on the official spec or branded on the shoe like the others.

What’s the word on kids? I thought I read they were coming in kids but haven’t seen any pairs even on eBay yet.

they promised it so its just a matter of time

WHY_NOT_ZERO2_BEAUTY_Family_HR-1080x459.jpg

Even without the code the price is in my wheelhouse. Outside of the shroud not being on this pair, how do these perform cushion, traction, etc. No I didn't have the shrouded pair either.
Ordered a pair of Chaos from NDC over the weekend, used a free 2 day shipping code and they arrived today. Brought em to the gym tonight and they felt great. Only shot around but they felt amazing...zoomy zoom lol, great fit and traction was on point. Kinda reminds me of the Kobe Protro but w/ softer upper. Looking forward to playing in them again. Oh yeah, they did feel like they ran a tad bit long, might want to try them on first before buying

Just went on to SNKRS thinking it was going to be an easy cop...I thought wrong. Guess I’ll just wait for the Footlocker Corp release.

Currently pending. Jumped at 10 am and tapped buy at 10:01. I hope these aren't limited. If not, then off to the closest Footaction I go.

Back
Top Bottom