New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

I don't get this. I got the Spiderman 1st super quick on SNKRS, yet this is taking forever!! And I got in at 10:01. What the heck?

EDIT: Now my pending went to NOTHING! The price tag is back and I have to reorder? I don't want 2 pairs. What gives Nike?

This is total crap! Tried to reorder and it's sold out, even though I ordered at 10:01 this morning!

This is kinda crazy, I had no idea these would be some sort of hot commodity. I should've copped once 10am hit smh

It makes sense being limited, it’s first colorway and it’s kind of a wild colorway, but I didn’t see a sign of limited. No hype and footlockers selling pairs early made it seem pretty available. Probably a fake sell out.

I was able to get them today but only trying for sizing purposes.

Need just black and white lol
Capture+_2019-01-10-07-43-20.png

So people got L's?

I knew about the new system so I thought it was just taking a long time. I didn't know they were in high demand

I guess I should be thankful I was able to get them.

I don't know for sure but I have a feeling this is a BS Sell out to create hype and demand. I just have a feeling that they will pop back up on NDC in all sizes soon but like I said, this is just a hunch. Good luck guys.

20190110_105511.jpg

It's been a "Why Not?" Kind of week for me. I walked into my local Footaction last week and saw the Zer0.2's on the shelf and was like ,why not? Then I saw the light smoke grey Zer0.1 low's on Finishline's site for $50 and the Chaos on NDC for $60 after the 25% off and I was like do I really need all these Westbrook shoes? And the answer was of course, Why not?....ok I'm done, sorry.

Oh yeah, and I put grey laces in the Chaos and thought it looked kinda dope. Excited to play in them tonight and compare them to my mirror images...I may be crazy but just from trying them on the zoom actually feels bouncier to me in the Chaos version.

Is it confirmed these have Flight Speed? Noticed NW said so, but it isn’t on the official spec or branded on the shoe like the others.

Well like you said, Nightwing said that it's unlocked zoom in the forefoot which makes sense because it's obvious that Russ loves the unlocked forefoot zoom and decoupled heel like the 28 but also the zoomless heel setup in the 29 and 30....I just think that Nike doesn't want to market the "Flightspeed" cushioning on a $125 shoe anymore. I think they learned their lesson from marketing the same cushioning technology in the Jordan Rising How as thier flagship game shoe.

Thought about grabbing a pair this morning but sold out before I got into the app. I'll just wait for reviews, other colorways, and possible discounts before grabbing a pair...

Back
Top Bottom