New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

Just left my local HOH, and they were sold out in less than 1 hour after opening. Guess, there was a decent line ready to go before they opened. Looking for a size 10, if anyones got an extra pair.

Stopped by HOH on my lunch break. Very fire in person.

8048FB61-4C68-477E-846D-CC00BF01300D.jpeg

Growing on me heavy. $125 in nice, too.
Can you use rewards?

This set up works alot better for me than Kyrie 5 on court.

Copped a 10.5 at the Grove in LA. Called ahead of time and they said limited qualities but there was no one there for them. I did see one guy walk out with a pair. They had at least one other 10.5 because I asked to see two pairs. They are fire.

Growing on me heavy. $125 in nice, too.
Can you use rewards?

This set up works alot better for me than Kyrie 5 on court.
Way better traction as well....at least when compared to the Tacos which had absolutely awful traction in my opinion. I just kept trying them day after day hoping they would break in and was constantly sliding all over the place. I had to change out of them every time i played in them and eventually just ended up selling them which sucks because I thought that they looked awesome. Not sure why a lot of people say that the Kyrie 5 has such good traction unless it's just the Taco colorway that's bad.

ready to see that black and white pair

This. I don't know whether the pair in the below pic is what's being referred to as the black/white, but I'm very excited to see some slightly less avant garde colorways. Love the silhouette, the tooling, and the overall concept behind these. I just don't like my shoes to be that bold, even if they're just for hooping in.

behind-the-design-jordan-why-not-zer02.jpg

So, half of my day off was spent tracking these down after the SNKRS total FIASCO this morning!!! Ordered at 10:01, pending...pending...pending for over 25 minutes and...NOTHING!! No sold out screen no missed out screen, nothing! Like I never tried to order. Price came back up in place of "pending". That got me riled up!

So I start calling the few Footactions in my area. NO ONE was getting them..except Cherry Hill Mall and they are an hour away! Well, jumped in the car and ran over. And this was after I called HOH in KOP Mall and they said Saturday.

Got over there in 45 minutes (traffic on Schuylkill was light). Found FTA and tried on an 11.5 (I'm an 11 in most everything). SO GLAD I did that! With the 11.5 I got a slight amount of wiggle room without them feeling too long!! An 11, my toes would be slammed against the end of the shoe and with the fuze at the and of the toe, I wouldn't be able to move them at all (I need to move my toes in shoes or my feet go numb). Don't get how some people like their toes literally locked in shoes.

Anyhow, here are the shoes!! In person, these are SICK!!! SO glad I ran out there and grabbed them. There was another guy grabbing the 12 while I was there. Unlike what some say, these will be for casual wear. I'm 42 and gave up playing pickup ball. Can't afford to keep getting hurt or have the "big" injury like a torn knee. Sticking with tennis for my exercise. Not to say I won't shoot around in these though. I hope those who want them can get them.

IMG_20190110_153612.jpg
IMG_20190110_153632.jpg

Those pics make the sail sole stand out more and it looks great. Hope TTS works for me. I don’t want to have to run around looking for an 11.

I try to check local HOH after work and I have Birthday reward if they allow, come down to $100 would be a clutch for this.

Really dig em, will try to grab em but won’t jump thru hoops. If I miss I won’t mind getting another more normal CW

hope the black white looks basic. i like that the jumpman isnt huge on the model. hopefully future westbrook shoes show less and less jumpmans

design reminds me of the puma rs-x

Would greatly appreciate it, if ANYONE has any info on release date for kids sizes. None of my local stores received any kids sizes. (Not even GS) One of the biggest selling/marketing points Nike made in regards to this shoe...that it was to be released in full size range from Toddler to Mens. I have called, and talked to HoH, and no one there cared enough to know. I called Nike.com directly, and same thing there...nobody knew anything. I have my 7 year old son super excited that for the forst time ever, he can get some Westbrooks...…...and nope. Nothing. (I was however, able to jump online to grab a pair of GS for my daughter)

Thanks, I was able to grab a pair of GS for my daughter. But still looking for smaller sizing. Wouldn't normally expect smaller sizing, expect for the fact that Russ emphasized the fact that this would be his first shoe ever, to be offered in the Full Size lineup. So, still hoping/searching.

Back
Top Bottom