New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

Just got the 411 from SneakerReporter here in OKC. He says, full kids sizing dropping on the 18th..

Last edited:
sounds like quite an adventure

Definitely was. Should have just left @ 8:30 and taken the shot they had them instead if trying to buy from SNKRS and their new stupid queue system!!

Best part, am on Nike Chat right now and let them know about the issue and I kindly ask for a code to offset my time and NOTHING!! Seriously Nike, you can't even give out a discount code?!! Total BS!!!

Unbelievable, as it took several attemps for a code and after asking for a 3rd time and saying how other companies out there strive for customer service, I got one. Should not have to beg for one.

Last edited:
Foot Locker and Foot Action on 34th were sold out when i stopped by after work. I guess Nike limited supply to generate a little hype. I wonder if they’ll restock at all. Really surprised they went this limited route, but I guess it works.

Hopefully they kill it with the cws then

I wonder if they have anything planned for all star

Last edited:
NK-Russ-2.jpg

Foot Locker and Foot Action on 34th were sold out when i stopped by after work. I guess Nike limited supply to generate a little hype. I wonder if they’ll restock at all. Really surprised they went this limited route, but I guess it works.
That’s usually the case with a new model first cow

Definitely was. Should have just left @ 8:30 and taken the shot they had them instead if trying to buy from SNKRS and their new stupid queue system!!

Best part, am on Nike Chat right now and let them know about the issue and I kindly ask for a code to offset my time and NOTHING!! Seriously Nike, you can't even give out a discount code?!! Total BS!!!

Unbelievable, as it took several attemps for a code and after asking for a 3rd time and saying how other companies out there strive for customer service, I got one. Should not have to beg for one.

So you expected a code because you missed out on a sneaker you wanted and you think Nike's the problem?

So Kith is going to give you a code if you miss out or is Asics or New Balance going to take care of it?

And you have the nerve to wonder why you had to work to get a code? And you're even crying about that?

So you expected a code because you missed out on a sneaker you wanted and you think Nike's the problem?

So Kith is going to give you a code if you miss out or is Asics or New Balance going to take care of it?

And you have the nerve to wonder why you had to work to get a code? And you're even crying about that?

People have a tremendous sense of entitlement. I hear you...

At the same time spending thousands over the years on shoes should entitle most of us to a discount for grief endured putting in more effort than we should have to to procure expensive shoes.

Where did I say Kith? I've never been there nor shopped there?! I only expect something if there is a problem with their system (which I did have). Had the screen came up a few minutes after I attempted to buy them and it said "missed it", I'd have moved on. But when I had "pending" for over 30 minutes (the price changed to pending) and then after 30 minutes, the price popped back up with no indication I even tried to buy them, and no order history (basically a ghost order) I had a problem. It's not like I tried to buy at 10:30. This was at 10:01 and they had an issue. We know they just changed their queue system, so it's not perfected yet.

Listen, I've only gotten one code from them, and that was for the stupid Jordan XV fiasco with the lack of cushioning. And that was after I read about it in the thread. That's it l. Never asked before. I hear people on this site get codes all the time for the dumbest things and personally, I don't pay any attention in regards to commenting on it, as it's not my concern. It's not your concern. Sorry I posted it. I'll move on.

Last edited:
People have a tremendous sense of entitlement. I hear you...

At the same time spending thousands over the years on shoes should entitle most of us to a discount for grief endured putting in more effort than we should have to to procure expensive shoes.

Trust me, I have ZERO sense of entitlement (you don't know me or my story but I'll give a few clips). With having Ulcerative Colitis at 16 (now Crohn's as I'm now 42) and been through near death and back with getting a liver transplant at 27 (had 2 weeks to go before my old one gave out), I live every day like it's my last. I go with the flow all the time and enjoy life. But if someone buys a product or has an issue with a product, you normally let the company know, and they will make it right.

Trust me, I have ZERO sense of entitlement (you don't know me or my story but I'll give a few clips). With having Ulcerative Colitis at 16 (now Crohn's as I'm now 42) and been through near death and back with getting a liver transplant at 27 (had 2 weeks to go before my old one gave out), I live every day like it's my last. I go with the flow all the time and enjoy life. But if someone buys a product or has an issue with a product, you normally let the company know, and they will make it right.

I was speaking in general terms and did not name you specifically as the only one with a sense of entitlement.

As far as the company making it right... they’re under no obligation to do that and will make their Billions regardless.

I admire your strength and hope that things improve for you on the health front.

I was speaking in general terms and did not name you specifically as the only one with a sense of entitlement.

As far as the company making it right... they’re under no obligation to do that and will make their Billions regardless.

I admire your strength and hope that things improve for you on the health front.

Thank you buddy. My apologies for thinking the "entitlement" comment was directly towards me. It's been rough over my life. Never had a normal teenage life as I was always sick or in the hospital for tests or for the symptoms of UC. Once my liver was failing, I knew I was in for something life changing. The CrohnsC lately have been really bad, but hopefully starting a new medication soon. Thanks again for your well wishes.

Weird I just called all the FTL/HOH (7 total) around me and said they didn’t get them and not sure if they’re getting them.

Weird I just called all the FTL/HOH (7 total) around me and said they didn’t get them and not sure if they’re getting them.

I only called one yesterday and they said the same thing. I’ll call a few more when I get out of work cause I might need a half size up. I’m not gonna be surprised if all them say the same thing though.

that black and white photo posted earlier looked nice on this model. i am guessing the black and white model might just be black and white, and no shades of grey?

Same here. Called every ftl fta and champs in 3 malls around me plus a couple stand alone and nothing. Most didnt even know what shoe I was referring to

Back
Top Bottom