New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

do outlet bball shoes fit different than the retail pairs from footlocker and other stores? I bought some outlet loafers once and they messed up my feet lol.

The loafers you purchased were probably defective, all of the Nike outlet shoes are the same as you would get from any other retail store unless they are marked as a B-Grade

IMG_1214.JPG
IMG_1215.JPG

These are awesome. Popping CW, giant zoom bag, great fit. TTS, like PERFECT TTS.The injected phylon feels nice and squishy too, no need for heel zoom. From the perspective of someone who bought these performance basketball shoes purely for casual wear, JB hit a home run with this one. And at $125???

giphy.gif

these still releasing at other sites? I checked the Eastbay calendar like mentioned a page or so back and saw nothing. Unless I'm a blind idiot.

I was really hoping i could get the first colorway for retail when i get paid on friday.. anyone know any sites that still have them sitting? I’m hearing that the black/white colorway drops 2/6 but those are to simple for me.

This the screenshot I took of it last week. Went on there earlier today to get release details as far what time there were gonna drop and now it’s gone. This release got me feeling like imma have to pay over retail.
BFA539F9-2D14-4F79-9F65-D707CBB25221.jpeg

You guys are on the ball. I didn't get chance to do it. Thanks

First colorway is still the best so far to me.

I think this is a stellar design all around. It can be color blocked for visual pop, like with the future history and BHM colorways. It can be toned town for a cleaner/sleeker look while maintaining interest through the textile variations, like with the black and home colorways. Just really well done and, in a rarity for JB these days, feels like a pushing of the envelope toward a new, uncharted direction rather than a cynical "re-imagining" of design elements from the AJ1-XIV glory days.

I haven't been this excited about a basketball shoe in years - hell, just look at when my last posts were before this thread. Can't wait for the performance reviews to start trickling in.

I think this is a stellar design all around. It can be color blocked for visual pop, like with the future history and BHM colorways. It can be toned town for a cleaner/sleeker look while maintaining interest through the textile variations, like with the black and home colorways. Just really well done and, in a rarity for JB these days, feels like a pushing of the envelope toward a new, uncharted direction rather than a cynical "re-imagining" of design elements from the AJ1-XIV glory days.

I haven't been this excited about a basketball shoe in years - hell, just look at when my last posts were before this thread. Can't wait for the performance reviews to start trickling in.

Seriously couldn’t have said it better. This model is a breath of fresh air. I have a feeling I’ll end up with multiple colorways. Already 1 and counting lol.

JS”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom