New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

Got to try these in store last night but holding out for the Mario Kart CW
Definitely TTS
Nice fit
Super Bouncy in the toe
Have a pretty good chance to replace the AJ29 on my basketball shoes GOAT list

Got the Future History as I dunno if NDC Mx will get BHMs or ASG. Maybe it's because it is the pair I bought, but I'm sort of liking it more than the other 2. Family is way too plain for me. Still have 30 day no questions asked return, so if in that timelapse I change my mind, might buy other CW and send these back.

Got to try these in store last night but holding out for the Mario Kart CW
Definitely TTS
Nice fit
Super Bouncy in the toe
Have a pretty good chance to replace the AJ29 on my basketball shoes GOAT list

29 is my goat too. I dunno how u can say these could top them from trying them on in store lol. Unless u were in HOH going for a triple double

Shaping up to be a nice day so far. Walked into HOH at 10am and got my size 12 Family, and was able to apply a $10 VIP to boot. And tracking info shows that my BHMs are out for delivery. Pics to follow.

I'm really impressed with the fit, by the way. Wide footers definitely need to try them first though. I'm fairly high volume but not wide, and I went true to size and had zero room side-to-side (but I like that wraparound feel). Coupled with the midsole tooling, they feel much more natural on foot than the 0.1's did. There's a constant awareness of the edge of the shoe's stability with the 0.1's that isn't there with the 0.2's. Those that have worn BB4's or other mid-00's Shox know the feeling. Super stable until you tip past the point of no return, then you're in trouble.

j1.png
j2.png
j3.png
J4.png
J5.png
J6.png
j7.png

Thanks for the pics. Like em a lot for hoopin, though dunno if I'd take them over the FH. Is it really TMNT themed? The tag doesn't seem to make any relation to that, other than the 4 stars which is also I think the number of ASG he's been into.

Shaping up to be a nice day so far. Walked into HOH at 10am and got my size 12 Family, and was able to apply a $10 VIP to boot. And tracking info shows that my BHMs are out for delivery. Pics to follow.

I'm really impressed with the fit, by the way. Wide footers definitely need to try them first though. I'm fairly high volume but not wide, and I went true to size and had zero room side-to-side (but I like that wraparound feel). Coupled with the midsole tooling, they feel much more natural on foot than the 0.1's did. There's a constant awareness of the edge of the shoe's stability with the 0.1's that isn't there with the 0.2's. Those that have worn BB4's or other mid-00's Shox know the feeling. Super stable until you tip past the point of no return, then you're in trouble.

More importantly did you grab some breakfast on the way to the store?

I don't hate them, but I can't see myself pulling them off.

That being said, if I even sniff them on discount...I'm copping.

Thought the FH would last a bit in NDC Mx, but it's almost sold-out, only sizes remaining are from 7 to 8.5. Family is widely available, only 12.5 sold out.

Back
Top Bottom