New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

Tried on Blacks today. TTS for sure.

Felt good. Very downhill. Upper around collar a bit too bulky for my taste. Heel area a bit too bulky too. Would wear on court tho. Just felt more pronounced that the 28-29.really hoping for lows.

They def propel you forward tho. Wow taking a step the shoe literally pushed my knee forward

Felt good. Very downhill. Upper around collar a bit too bulky for my taste. Heel area a bit too bulky too. Would wear on court tho. Just felt more pronounced that the 28-29.really hoping for lows.

They def propel you forward tho. Wow taking a step the shoe literally pushed my knee forward
Felt the same way. Hopefully we get some lows soon.

russell-westbrrok-and-raymond-felton-of-the-oklahoma-city-thunder-picture-id1095194358

sneakers-of-russell-westbrook-of-the-oklahoma-city-thunder-on-7-2019-picture-id1095234602

Dy2AVlfX4AIzSVV.jpg

Dy2AVlfWoAAqgB7.jpg

Hmm. I haven’t tried these on yet. Gonna try to get to a mall. But if their heels are raised, that’s not gonna work for my feet unfortunately... need more of an even level.

Wow! Those are insane :wow::wow::wow: Right up there with, if not better than, the Super Soakers. Gotta be my two favorite pairs so far :pimp: (I actually like ALL colorways except the All-Stars). There's probably no chance they'll ever release so I'm not even gonna ask...

Wow! Those are insane :wow::wow::wow: Right up there with, if not better than, the Super Soakers. Gotta be my two favorite pairs so far :pimp: (I actually like ALL colorways except the All-Stars). There's probably no chance they'll ever release so I'm not even gonna ask...

Couldn’t agree more. So frustrating. Just give us a chance at a few of these PE’s!
For what it’s worth, while I badly want a pair of the PE’s it’s fun to see what Russ will have on during game days. Lol.

JS”

boyz, if we get hands on any of these PE's id be so happy. hell id pay triple retail for last nights joins or the mario kart pe's....

maybe if they increased price point to $175 just for the PE's it would be worthwhile producing some? (JB I hope you're listening....)

boyz, if we get hands on any of these PE's id be so happy. hell id pay triple retail for last nights joins or the mario kart pe's....

maybe if they increased price point to $175 just for the PE's it would be worthwhile producing some? (JB I hope you're listening....)

500E026B-C025-4D15-AB3F-24E56B677C0C.gif

Lol $175? You’d pay Triple retail just for some different colors? The hell you mean?? Man hell no!

$125 is perfect.

I’m just as excited as everyone else is and they’ve been knocking these colorways out the park but HARD pass on your proposed price hike :lol:

I get what he's saying, but ultimately it would just backfire and he'd be paying $265 resale because the bots/hypebeasts/fun police would scoop 'em all up.

But for real now, I'm going to need more Mario Karts. Toad was dope but we could get Koopa, Bowser, Yoshi...maybe Wario if we're talking MK64

Was out with my wife for dinner and we ran over to KOP Mall to walk around a little (way too cold to walk outside right now). Decided to break these out!

IMG_20190209_215215_170.jpg

I freaking LOVE these!! So comfy to walk in. I bought them for casual wear as I've gotten to that stage where I don't play pickup games much (can't afford to get injured, and the guys younger than me at 42 don't care about getting hurt. I do as I can't miss work). Needed a little breaking in time but they are perfect. Went up .5 to get a little more room for my toes and I'm glad I did. Such an awesome shoe JB released. My only hope is it goes on ID!

Last edited:
They won’t release. They wont pay royalites. Can’t believe they are keeping up this “inspired by” series.

Nintendo, twice now first was Mario kart.. super soaker.. wonder what kind of cease and desist calls jordan brand is getting. Not like it matters. But these blatant rip offs and packaging copies are kinda eh. No permission to use whatsoever and just one-off PE flexing

Back
Top Bottom