New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

they could have easily released them without the special packaging and not gotten cease and desists

jordan is dropping the ball

DDC04694-3672-4614-9653-6B01CFEE652A.png
Please drop these

OMG :pimp:

They won’t release. They wont pay royalites. Can’t believe they are keeping up this “inspired by” series.

Nintendo, twice now first was Mario kart.. super soaker.. wonder what kind of cease and desist calls jordan brand is getting. Not like it matters. But these blatant rip offs and packaging copies are kinda eh. No permission to use whatsoever and just one-off PE flexing

Hold on Jordan Brand isn’t some rouge brand or mom and pop operation that just steals copyrighted material and sells it recklessly.

Brands under the Nike umbrella always think collabs out and seek the proper permission of their plan is to sell to consumers.

Now you may be right- these may never get a broad release but Nintendo linking with Jordan Brand for a one-off is totally within the realm of possibility.

You completely overreacted :lol:

Jordan brand have done collabs with Microsoft/X-Box in the past their levels to this sneaker knowlegde people.

But public will never get these so lets not plays games with ourselves.

upload_2019-2-10_20-49-9.jpeg

When Air Jordan Met Xbox

Luke Plunkett

2/18/18 7:00pm

y5q0ieu0fcnl6m0h1ewl.jpg

It’s been a poor generation for custom console designs, but I am very in for this official Xbox x Jordan collaboration. Only catch is that they’re for a competition, not a general release.

The three consoles are each based on an Air Jordan 3 colourway (“Black Cement“, “Free Throw Line“ and “Tinker Hatfield”), and each set comes with both the console and the shoes they’re based on.

Outstream Video

ad

Nike and Microsoft did something similar last year with the Atmos x Air Max, and like...I get that competitions make these packs seem valuable, but it’d be nice to be able to actually buy something like this.

Or at least the controller

H&M has a Nintendo 64 t-shirt on their site right now. Nintendo will license out their stuff no problem.

But they're too cool, so you know we're not getting them.

Westbrook just took over Kyrie for best PEs. His mario kart - super soaker - toad - gameboy silhouettes are some of the best I’ve ever seen.

Best PEs in the last 2 years across all sneaker models. Don’t @ me

if they released all those "inspired by" sneakers, id be in trouble because i really want them all and in some way it kind of sucks that most of it if not all aren't going to be available to the general public

like dude should really just get at least a nintendo collab by now after mario kart and toad then the gameboy

51736008_404589540313874_5380408738899902094_n.jpg

OMG :pimp:
Hold on Jordan Brand isn’t some rouge brand or mom and pop operation that just steals copyrighted material and sells it recklessly.
Brands under the Nike umbrella always think collabs out and seek the proper permission of their plan is to sell to consumers.

Now you may be right- these may never get a broad release but Nintendo linking with Jordan Brand for a one-off is totally within the realm of possibility.
You completely overreacted :lol:
I can guarantee Jordan/Nike did not ask permission to use for the Super Soaker-inspired PE. Why don't you think there was any SS branding? I work in licensing at Hasbro (owner of NERF, SS) and 100% my team never was approached by Jordan brand about it.
H&M has a Nintendo 64 t-shirt on their site right now. Nintendo will license out their stuff no problem.
Yes, officially licensed deal agreement. Nintendo will get royalties and gave approval on that, agreed on royalty rates, etc.

Another thing is that the PE colorway doesn't completely lead itself to the brand. Without the tag and packaging, we wouldn't call those those GameBoys. The custom packaging done by that recon lab is what really ties it closely to the IP.

Seriously thinking about making tgese my kids sig Jordan
No use in buying them overpriced retros when this shoe has a nice look and a very reasonable price

Those game boys are fantastic but it’s getting annoying how much effort is being put in to p.e.’s. How about the same effort in pairs that we can buy. This isn’t directed at just these, for the most part the released colorways are good, this is across all sig shoes.

i do not even know what colors are coming out after the all stars for these

this weird has a somewhat weird release, first cw was limited and so were the bhm's and only the blk/wht are readily available everywhere and no upcoming gr cw in the near future

seems like the shoes are getting mostly positive feedback and many seems good to get a pair because retail isn't too bad, seems like nike has little confidence on this one for some reason

love this design. one of the best over the last few years. my only gripe is the midfoot arch support is bit too much. hopefully it breaks in like the Jordan 32 eventually did. the forefoot zoom is so sweet though.

this weird has a somewhat weird release, first cw was limited and so were the bhm's and only the blk/wht are readily available everywhere and no upcoming gr cw in the near future

seems like the shoes are getting mostly positive feedback and many seems good to get a pair because retail isn't too bad, seems like nike has little confidence on this one for some reason
Totally agree. They could of dropped some sweat *** CNY CW for us. Or atleast for Asia... but nah I haven’t seen anything?!

They're kind of squandering the hype.

First cw came out the gate hot, but in limited fashion. They haven't followed up with anything to seize all that excitement.

I can guarantee Jordan/Nike did not ask permission to use for the Super Soaker-inspired PE. Why don't you think there was any SS branding? I work in licensing at Hasbro (owner of NERF, SS) and 100% my team never was approached by Jordan brand about it.
Yes, officially licensed deal agreement. Nintendo will get royalties and gave approval on that, agreed on royalty rates, etc.

Another thing is that the PE colorway doesn't completely lead itself to the brand. Without the tag and packaging, we wouldn't call those those GameBoys. The custom packaging done by that recon lab is what really ties it closely to the IP.

They’re not planning to sell the shoe.

My point was if they were, they’d do it the right way.

I can actually see this pair releasing. Is it inspired by some other IP that can make it not?
I see some AJ vibe in it. Correct me if I'm wrong

Back
Top Bottom