New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

A9210FB1-D531-421F-9DCD-8C68AC50F6B8.jpeg
732EF1D5-EEEC-4629-8120-26A9BC49EFC2.jpeg
3A96ADE8-6BD8-4FCC-93DF-1621EE19828F.jpeg

I NEED A RELEASE DATE ON THESE! lol

these are great, it does feel clunky at first but it goes away quick, not perfect, seems like the glued pieces shifted a bit before it set so there are glue stains that causes an almost shadow effect, only visible on close inspection

i've only worn casually though
wnz2 bw 1.1.jpg

wnz2 bw 3.jpg

wnz2 bw 8.jpg

wnz2 bw 4.jpg

these are great, it does feel clunky at first but it goes away quick, not perfect, seems like the glued pieces shifted a bit before it set so there are glue stains that causes an almost shadow effect, only visible on close inspection

wnz2 bw 1.1.jpg

wnz2 bw 3.jpg

wnz2 bw 8.jpg

wnz2 bw 4.jpg

great profile shots. love this silhouette. the sole design is very unique.

I haven't had my pair (BHMs) for very long but it seems like the midsole creases pretty easily. I've only walked around the house for about 5 min but it's showing on the shoes pretty badly.

I haven't had my pair (BHMs) for very long but it seems like the midsole creases pretty easily. I've only walked around the house for about 5 min but it's showing on the shoes pretty badly.

That is normal for many foams, creases will happen if you use the shoe.

Man they’re on fire with the gimmick pairs that we’ll never get. The shoe has so many layers to it that good colorways are possible.

wnz2 bw 1.1.jpg

wnz2 bw 3.jpg

wnz2 bw 8.jpg

wnz2 bw 4.jpg

Is the heel raised vs forefoot? I was able to find a pair of the 1st cw on the secondary market for a good deal so I have a pair coming in 1-2 days. Hoping for little to no heel raise.

i honestly did not notice, maybe slightly but i cant really tell when wearing casually

Back
Top Bottom