New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

A2CE37E8-182E-44D7-BBA0-1DD80A4E1155.jpeg
57FE0E31-F3B5-4D2D-9C30-23D9FCDF7A35.jpeg

what happened to them?

:rofl:

Crazy. They did the Kobe X review, did a All-Star Weekend 2015 V-Journal, and after that it was curtains.

They were best friends and lived together. As their subscriber count went up, their ego's got too big to work as a tandem.

Tre kept criticizing the design language of Under Armor shoes to the point where they basically said UA stopped sending them packages. I'm not sure what happened with them and Eastbay but Jay made it sound like Tre's unhinged criticism of retailers and brands was the last straw for him (among other things that he he discussed in a video, but didn't really make any clear or coherent statements in that video addressing their separation).

I appreciated Tre's unfiltered and JUSTIFIED criticism despite the fact that if given the opportunity, he would have definitely sucked his own D. Wish more reviewers would go that route. The justified criticism route, not the self sucking one :lol:.

Speaks to the larger point about certain reviewers curbing their criticism to maintain a relationship with brands/retailers.

Kick Genius guys did pretty solid reviews though.

To me in the reviewer hierarchy they were tier two. Below Schwollo, above Nightwing.

On another note I was finally able to track down a pair of "Future Histories" for retail after sleeping on the initial drop. Excited to play in them finally...

He got my respect after he curse off that heckler. Thats the type of psychology strategy when im going against a trash talker/heckler in street ball. Get in there head and occupy it till it messes up their game.

So im gonna go ahead a cop the bhm or the asw pair next pay-flow.

FH and BHMs have earned my $250. ASGs are a little too bizarre, even for me. Family's a little too plain. Probably passing on the OKC home pair. Not sure about those grey/pinks yet.

He got my respect after he curse off that heckler. Thats the type of psychology strategy when im going against a trash talker/heckler in street ball. Get in there head and occupy it till it messes up their game.

So im gonna go ahead a cop the bhm or the asw pair next pay-flow.

but... this isn't a streetball game, this is a game where you're a professional lol and him saying he gonna **** somebody wife up gained your respect?

I don't get it...

I like watching Brody play but sometimes he has the emotional restraint and IQ of a child.

it is true that dude can get too emotional, like when that kid patted him and he claimed he got pushed so he lectured his dad

from the vid, the kid looked like he barely touched him and how much force could really that kid generate in that push, lil dude was half his size and probably weighed 200lbs less :lol:

but i digress, in regard to the utah incident, if he is to be believed, the couple threw some racial slurs and telling him to get on his knees then i say his words could be justified (theres also another vid out there fromt eh same arena where dude kept calling him "boy" even after he said not to call him that, i can see how that can be offensive to some)

i think in this day and age, the audience are getting out of line when it comes to personal attacks and racial slurs as a form of taunt, id understand if this were the wwe and the heel acts bad to be hated by the crowd but as you said, they were technically in a professional sports setting and there has to be some decorum on both ends but if one side crosses the line then it becomes understandable (to an extent) that you are able to talk back and defend yourself

i get taunting and booing the opposing team/players in arenas but there has to be a line that you cannot cross

not going to say russ is in the right but if i were in his shoes, id probably not say the same thing but id be pissed too

apparently after some investigating by the arena and nba, they found history of dude talking sh*t before and being less than civil (like he claims that he just told russy to ice his knees... :lol: ) and has banned the dude for life

it is true that dude can get too emotional, like when that kid patted him and he claimed he got pushed so he lectured his dad

from the vid, the kid looked like he barely touched him and how much force could really that kid generate in that push, lil dude was half his size and probably weighed 200lbs less :lol:

but i digress, in regard to the utah incident, if he is to be believed, the couple threw some racial slurs and telling him to get on his knees then i say his words could be justified (theres also another vid out there fromt eh same arena where dude kept calling him "boy" even after he said not to call him that, i can see how that can be offensive to some)

i think in this day and age, the audience are getting out of line when it comes to personal attacks and racial slurs as a form of taunt, id understand if this were the wwe and the heel acts bad to be hated by the crowd but as you said, they were technically in a professional sports setting and there has to be some decorum on both ends but if one side crosses the line then it becomes understandable (to an extent) that you are able to talk back and defend yourself

i get taunting and booing the opposing team/players in arenas but there has to be a line that you cannot cross

not going to say russ is in the right but if i were in his shoes, id probably not say the same thing but id be pissed too
So just let people walk up am touch u??

i mean it was a kid... and many fans pat players on the back when celebrating and that's cool and all

i dont condone any physical contact of sorts between players and fans, there should be a line there, sure

but again, that was a kid and i understand russy telling the dad to teach his kid but it does seem like an over-reaction by saying he got "pushed" by that lil dude, watching the vid (maybe i need to watch it again) but you can see that as the kid just being star struck and just touched him

kid didnt walk up to russ to try and hurt him, russ was there and the kid just touched him, i am even surprised he felt that and to even claim it was a push like it had enough force to hurt him... and im a huge russy fan and love his intensity and how he wont back off of anyone but i can also see dude taking every single thing too personal

now if the kid tried to trip him then yes that is way out of line

I'd say it would be weird to be touched mid-play by a random person (adult or child). He seemed like he would have flip if it was an adult but since he was a kid chilled out and taught him a lesson. There are definitely lines that shouldn't be crossed by entertainers and patrons. People know not to go to museums and touch the art. I think like theres an unspoken rule with players too. I think Westbrook is being more preventative than anything.

Last edited:
for sure, i am mostly on russ' side on this one

im all for heckling and find it funny when they chant "lebrons gon trade you" when ingrams about to shoot a freethrow but others just go overboard and feel entitled because they paid for a ticket

but... this isn't a streetball game, this is a game where you're a professional lol and him saying he gonna **** somebody wife up gained your respect?

I don't get it...

I like watching Brody play but sometimes he has the emotional restraint and IQ of a child.
You sound like some out of touch lame acting like you never heard some guy say I’ll mess you up to a girl. It’s not the norm but when heated if someone’s girl yacking too I’ve definitley saw it. Ole drop your jacket on the puddle cats smh.

i mean it was a kid... and many fans pat players on the back when celebrating and that's cool and all

i dont condone any physical contact of sorts between players and fans, there should be a line there, sure

but again, that was a kid and i understand russy telling the dad to teach his kid but it does seem like an over-reaction by saying he got "pushed" by that lil dude, watching the vid (maybe i need to watch it again) but you can see that as the kid just being star struck and just touched him

kid didnt walk up to russ to try and hurt him, russ was there and the kid just touched him, i am even surprised he felt that and to even claim it was a push like it had enough force to hurt him... and im a huge russy fan and love his intensity and how he wont back off of anyone but i can also see dude taking every single thing too personal

now if the kid tried to trip him then yes that is way out of line
You need to watch the video again because it wasn’t some little kid trying to just touch him. It don’t matter if he is a little kid or not keep your hands to yourself.

It’s frustrating how trash his colorways are.

Outside of the initial release, it’s a complete joke.

Literally on some clown shxt

Back
Top Bottom